Anyone have a good condition PWC for sale?

mondone

Whitecaps
Thinking I may want to get one if in good condition and not too $$$$$. Some nice lake-used only ones here in Phoenix, but thought it might be easier just to find one already in Penasco. I'm not all that up on brands, types, prices, etc. but am trying to learn quickly.

Thinking I may want to get one if in good condition and not too $$$$$. Some nice lake-used only ones here in Phoenix, but thought it might be easier just to find one already in Penasco. I'm not all that up on brands, types, prices, etc. but am trying to learn quickly.
I have 2 that I was trying to sell last year.... but everyone is just looking to steal them.....I was offered an amount for both that one was worth. Before I give them away, I'll hold on to mine and let my kids use them....especially since my daughter and her hubby should be back in town after he gets through with his tour in the Army!

Jim

You're right Mark. I've never even tried it on the ocean. It looks like something fun to do with my kids though. Thanks for the offer.

MIRAMAR

If anyone is considering getting a kayak, I have one suggestion: get the brightest color possible. We first had a kayak that was yellow, but that was stolen, so we bought one which I thought was pretty: blue/green. Then we had those 2 people lost out on the water, and I wished it were a bright color, so the last one we bought is neon orange- Ugly yes, but no problem spotting it if necessary.

jerry

I remember that night...those kids were lucky to live
If anyone is considering getting a kayak, I have one suggestion: get the brightest color possible. We first had a kayak that was yellow, but that was stolen, so we bought one which I thought was pretty: blue/green. Then we had those 2 people lost out on the water, and I wished it were a bright color, so the last one we bought is neon orange- Ugly yes, but no problem spotting it if necessary.

MIRAMAR

I remember that night...those kids were lucky to live
That was the most horrible night of my life. When we got that call at 8:30 the following morning that they had landed on the tip of Punta Salinas, I've never seen so many adults break down and cry. From 12:30 pm overnight to 8:30 am in the middle of January, it was a miracle. You may have seen our kayak in Santo Tomas, heading toward Acapulco!

Anyway, if you're considering getting a wave runner, get a bright one- not blue/green. You never know.

When the water gets even a little rough out there, you can forget about using the color of a kayak or jetski to be able to spot them from any distance. When I rode our jetskis with my daughter, with any kind of swells, I couldn't see her at times from a very short distance. One of mine is bright yellow, and at distances, the color gets washed out to view.