Anyone know an architect ??

Cinthia

looking to build and need to start looking into plans.... and one recently built ? Any idea about how much will the architect charge for the plan and design of home and any recommendations?

ron

I've used Lasso mas Lasso and Sanchez y Sanchez. I would recommend Sanchez Y Sanchez. His office is on Fremont.

jerry

Go down to Santo Tomas and look at the new white house middle front row... modernist style.... Ricardo from build Rocky Point as I remember

Cinthia

Thanks guys. I'm going back down there in 2 weeks to see a couple of more lots I'll try and research more once I'm down there as well.

Landshark

Buying a lot and building a custom home in Mexico is a HUGE commitment with many unknowns along the way. I like the idea & security of buying a finished home. Lots of homes for sale in the areas you mentioned with a lot less headaches.

marybna

I bought alot at the Villages and paid to hae a house built. Never got it. Hired a lawyer. Couldn't even get the lot. 12-15 years ago.

Cinthia

Wow, that is scary. I am doing a lot of research and talking to couple people before selecting tho. Hopefully everything goes good.

I bought alot at the Villages and paid to hae a house built. Never got it. Hired a lawyer. Couldn't even get the lot. 12-15 years ago.