Anyone know an architect ??

Cinthia

looking to build and need to start looking into plans.... and one recently built ? Any idea about how much will the architect charge for the plan and design of home and any recommendations?

ron

Well Known Member
I've used Lasso mas Lasso and Sanchez y Sanchez. I would recommend Sanchez Y Sanchez. His office is on Fremont.

jerry

Well Known Member
Go down to Santo Tomas and look at the new white house middle front row... modernist style.... Ricardo from build Rocky Point as I remember

Cinthia

Thanks guys. I'm going back down there in 2 weeks to see a couple of more lots I'll try and research more once I'm down there as well.

Landshark

Well Known Member
Buying a lot and building a custom home in Mexico is a HUGE commitment with many unknowns along the way. I like the idea & security of buying a finished home. Lots of homes for sale in the areas you mentioned with a lot less headaches.

ron

Well Known Member
If you PM me your email address or Telephone number I can have Fernando contact you.

marybna

Well Known Member
I bought alot at the Villages and paid to hae a house built. Never got it. Hired a lawyer. Couldn't even get the lot. 12-15 years ago.

Cinthia

Wow, that is scary. I am doing a lot of research and talking to couple people before selecting tho. Hopefully everything goes good.

I bought alot at the Villages and paid to hae a house built. Never got it. Hired a lawyer. Couldn't even get the lot. 12-15 years ago.