Anyone Know What Restaurant They Went To?

Kenny

I always go there for Garlic Shrimp and clams, and I always forget the name. I don't much care what they call it either, just as long as they always get my steamers and melted butter with garlic. They alway's have them, heck it's right above the fish markets, why wouldn't they?... It's the first open air restaurant on the second story, on the right, after the road straitens out. They left out that you have to go back down those steep ugly stair's to the bathroom. It's just a big deck with tables and chairs, and a bar. Yes, it does have a good view, either out over the sea of Cortez, or you can watch the people and crowd on the other side of the street where the shops are. And of couse, the people cruising by looking up at you if you sit on the street side.

Kenny

Last edited:

playaperro

El Pirata
Two Nights, two room
Meanwhile back at the restaurant we discover they have “No Steamed Clams” ….. La Quinta Por Favor….Cerveza3.50 tip .50… Dancers Priceless…View priceless for those elusive steamed clams…. My feet are doing the Texas Two Step Shuffle, with the Mexican Rap blasting from some Gangsta boom boom car…..
The real price: Peso 817.
Dlls $77. plus $10. Dlls per dog, the other price was for their suite…

InkaRoads

cronopiador
That use to be the old "Perico Marinero" I believe now is called "Tequila Jack's", used to have the best garlic anything and the best margaritas in town back when it was Perico Marinero!!
And their crabs were to die for too!!! never found them again since they closed!!

Last edited:
It was called Tequila Jack's but now has a new owner, it is called Jerry's now, have not eaten there, so can't comment on the food.

Kenny

It was called Tequila Jack's but now has a new owner, it is called Jerry's now, have not eaten there, so can't comment on the food.
It sounds like it's changed hands at least one since I ate my clam's and Garlic Shrimp there last. What a shame, it was always a sure thing for clams, and good food at a very reasonable price.

I have eaten at Jerry's great food, margarita's and live music. Jerry has alot of restaurant experience. I don't recall steamed clams on the menu.

” so off we go to Pinkest Restaurant with the steepest ugliest mint green spiral staircase in Mexico I have ever seen. Up, Up, Up, and around we go"

they are talking about "Betos Place", this is the one with the spiral stairs,, Perico Marinero are striaght up