Az, Congresswoman shot,

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Az. congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was shot in the head this morning outside a Safeway in no. Tucson, @ Ina & Oracle, taken to UMC, condition not immediately known,
shooter was taken down by bystanders, cops, helos everywhere

Last edited:

jerry

She was the hardest working (regardless of your politics) Rep in Arizona.She constantly held these events in her district.She solved problems and helped out many of her constituents .I knew her a bit and really was fond of her.

Kenny

1:32, retracted, she is not dead! It's now 1:38, and she's in surgery.

Last edited:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
CNN just confirmed ~~~ AGAIN ~~~ she did indeed die, as well as 5 - others she took a point blank shot to the head,

Kenny

If you remember she ran against a Tea Party member and the vote was very close. It took a couple of day's to make the call on who won.

Last edited:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I am just heartbroken.....The world is crazy... That poor child.....Prayers for her survival and all the families...........

dwig222

I am just heartbroken.....The world is crazy... That poor child.....Prayers for her survival and all the families...........
The child was only 8 years old. She died. I just heard 18 shot, 6 killed including a Federal judge. Sad.

Last edited:
Thanks to the laws that permit moron's to carry own and concealed weapons, and to brewer to sign that bill, maybe was this person high on drugs and now they are going to blame illegals for bringing the drugs across!! nice!!
sorry for all the victims!

Kenny

Lets see, it must have been 57,8 when I got my first NRA certificate, but only a fool would believe that the gun laws couldn't use a little more common sense.

cholla

concealed carry for any idiot without a permit....looks really smart know
What does that have to do with anything? Was the guy carrying concealed? If he had a permit, would that have made him not shoot? Does having a concealed carry permit law stop you from carrying a gun? Or not carrying one?

Your logic defies me. Please explain, so we can all understand.

Kenny

Any nut can get a gun! I don't care what the law is. He could have bought one from Edward Hosa!
I agree, but we seem to be doing something wrong here in the USA. We have 4% of the world's population and 25% of the world's incarcerated population,the highest total documented prison and jail population in the world; but we still arrest people for pot possession or sale every 35 minutes. In 2007 there were 12,632 deaths caused by firearms alone, and it seems all we do about it is drink or get loaded in some way, causing even more deaths and trouble here in the states, and the other Americas as well. I know, don't worry, we'll just shoot our way out of trouble, just like on the "big screen".
To change the subject, are going to the Wild West Shootout? Really folks, it's just a race in Tucson.

Last edited: