Bachelor party in Rocky Point

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Sounds like the bachelor parties you have attended were real classy stuff. For God's sake, if that's what he's looking for he could just as well stay in Phoenix and go for a stroll on Van Buren. Come to Penasco for Guau Guau's? Oh please. Way to promote RP fella.
Believe it or not, some do come for Guau Guaus. Not me personally, but I'd be lying if I said that I've never stepped in the place (or checked out the other clubs) on an occasion here and there. It can be great fun with a group of guys. So can fishing. Ideas are being offered up since the OP didn't specify what, exactly, he had in mind for a bachelor party. I could get into storytelling about a few I've been to, but I digress.

Penasco has something for everyone, regardless of your moral fiber, religion or lack thereof, or just plain ol' party til ya puke (aka Spring Break). I'll add that we're NOT in the business of promoting Penasco here, as you seem to think. We share information, good or bad. There are those here that make a living promoting Penasco and I have no issue with that, either. Put all of us in the blender, hit the on button, and you get one big dysfunctional Penasco family. As it should be.
:puff:

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Sounds like the bachelor parties you have attended were real classy stuff. For God's sake, if that's what he's looking for he could just as well stay in Phoenix and go for a stroll on Van Buren. Come to Penasco for Guau Guau's? Oh please. Way to promote RP fella.
Patrick, thank you!

playaperro

El Pirata
Oyes Hooch, about that tall "WERA" you were talking bout the other day! Did you catch her name? Is she still on "SHOW". Be driving down in the morning and I kind
of interested in just looking around. I think Jose still might be pissed @ me so I won't be making it to the boob ar...

Bsm26

Well my groom told me that he has been into Gau Gaus (pronounced wow wows, right?) He said it wasn't his cup of tea. TBH, we just want to hang out, have beers, shoot the ****, and have a good time. We don't want to write a script for Hangover 3 :)

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
We don't want to write a script for Hangover 3 :)
Oh my... yes you DO! Unfortunately, ear biter Mike Tyson and his tigers are nowhere near Rocky Point.... but I'm sure we could arrange some cartel boss and his posse and zoo. Anybody else smelling pesos?

Roberto

Seems to me that if you can all get a condo at the same location you can just party around the pools, in the rooms and on the beach. If you need to get away you might just do a bar crawl in the Old Port where you can get food and booze with waterfront views !!

playaperro

El Pirata
Nice try bsm26, I know who you are and you know more about penasco than most! I don't know what your beef is with guau guaus but i see more couple's in there than i do at most places. Of course if you have a dark side good luck with that! Life is good you can always take the taco tour and you can shoot the s hit with that never mind.

mondone

Whitecaps
Believe it or not, some do come for Guau Guaus. Not me personally, but I'd be lying if I said that I've never stepped in the place (or checked out the other clubs) on an occasion here and there. It can be great fun with a group of guys. So can fishing. Ideas are being offered up since the OP didn't specify what, exactly, he had in mind for a bachelor party. I could get into storytelling about a few I've been to, but I digress.

Penasco has something for everyone, regardless of your moral fiber, religion or lack thereof, or just plain ol' party til ya puke (aka Spring Break). I'll add that we're NOT in the business of promoting Penasco here, as you seem to think. We share information, good or bad. There are those here that make a living promoting Penasco and I have no issue with that, either. Put all of us in the blender, hit the on button, and you get one big dysfunctional Penasco family. As it should be.
:puff:
Let it be known that I personally have nothing to gain by "promoting" Penasco and I had no intention to give that impression. I am merely a person who has regularly visited for the past 20+ years and now have owned a home in Encanto for the last 2 years. That's it. No business ventures, nor any interest or kickbacks from anyone running a business here. One of the things that I always found fustrating here over the years, especially in my early years coming to Penasco, was the lack of ability to get consistent factual and pertinent information from any sources. Everything was always based on rumor. Even the newspaper by the O'Hares leave something to be desired by a publication that has been in business for so long here. A lot of what they report admittedly are "based on rumor". I do continue to subscribe, however. I give them credit for what they have done. When I found this forum, I must say that I thought I finally discovered a source for good, accurate info about Penasco. I know forums of this type are to share all info and I appreciate that, as I enjoy reading the banter of all the seasoned posters on the site, but for goodness sake, when we find a newbie or potential first time visitor posting for information, would it kill us to give the best info we can possibly provide? Then we can just let the thread veer off course as they usually do. Not to say I'm a mind-reader, but when I read the original post, I certainly did not feel that he was looking for strips clubs, and it proved correct. And I don't have any problem with them. I've been to several in my lifetime over the years on a guys night out, but never in Penasco, and I doubt I will ever have a desire to do so from the looks of them.
Again, I have no financial gains or rewards in the promotion of Penasco, other than the personal gratification of welcoming and sharing it with new and old visitors, seeing the town that I fell in love with years ago grow and being enjoyed by many.

Kenny

I had no intention to give that impression.
If it means anything I never thought you were "promoting" anything but Penasco, but we do have a great White land shark that circle's around this forum.:mrgreen:

AZJD

It's a bachelor party....come on live a little. Guau Guau's is great, and has some fine ass latinas in there. :) "Not my cup of tea....." /rolls eyes

Estero

Took these pics of the Moor Norris yesterday, dry docked. It has been sitting there for years and years.

Moor Norris cropped.jpgMoor Norris.jpg