Back

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
Hello, all It has been several years since I have been on the site. I have developed Alzheimer's so please disregard the spelling. How are things down there?
How much are the Cartel and the Cops taking? I have heard it has become very bad.
I do not remember when the best time is to catch Triggerfish. If I can talk my wife into coming down for a little time, I need to refill my freezer.
Hope all are well that remember us. And everyone else too. Bill Hale

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Hello, all It has been several years since I have been on the site. I have developed Alzheimer's so please disregard the spelling. How are things down there?
How much are the Cartel and the Cops taking? I have heard it has become very bad.
I do not remember when the best time is to catch Triggerfish. If I can talk my wife into coming down for a little time, I need to refill my freezer.
Hope all are well that remember us. And everyone else too. Bill Hale
Damn, sorry to hear that Bill. I don't think the Trigger bite heats up until May or June. I could be wrong. I think October is the best month for Trigger. Any day is a good day for fishing! Hopefully you can convince the wife into going down.

And don't worry about the spelling, you're still better than Steve M and Queen!

PS. You still have your super Panga boat?

joester

2 salty dawgs
Good to see you posting again Bill :)
say hello to Edna for us - maybe we can meet up this summer for some trout fishing up your way
Joe + Teri