Bad fire in Prescott!

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
Yarnell Hill Fire: The Granite Mountain Hotshots Never Should've Been Deployed, Mounting Evidence Shows
"Thanks for this great piece of investigative reporting. I am amazed that neither the local Prescott newspaper (Daily Courier) of the local E-Zine seems to be incapable of doing anything close to investigative reporting.

"It currently looks like the Prescott elected officials and top city management have adopted 'circle the wagons' strategy and it appears to me that the news releases are being written or vetted by the City Attorney. The city has also hired a Phoenix public relations firms to help with additional 'air cover' or fallout (or more accurately, CYA)."

Keep up the good work.
Jack D. Wilson
Prescott Mayor Nov. 2007-Nov. 2009
Given the potential for lawsuits (they are coming) and personal liability, and having to make decisions on this tragedy that may or may not be popular, I would want every available asset I could possibly muster to be working for me.

Everyone sure is tiptoeing around the personal responsibility issue in this case. We all agree that there should have been some coverage for the Hotshots, what about taking care of your own business also?

jerry

Well Known Member
I agree but the problem is 20 year olds usually do not think to far ahead.The commenters in this story are really good.When the former mayor takes a shot at you too it is going to be a bad month.

Given the potential for lawsuits (they are coming) and personal liability, and having to make decisions on this tragedy that may or may not be popular, I would want every available asset I could possibly muster to be working for me.

Everyone sure is tiptoeing around the personal responsibility issue in this case. We all agree that there should have been some coverage for the Hotshots, what about taking care of your own business also?