beachin the blood

2 miles of dirt road whichwe will maintain . no beach front lots we are an rv park with 50x 60 foot lots fifth wheel can be left there year round or not.water and septic are there already. as well as electric when we get some people to acomodate the large generators use. we will run it for a couple of hours in the morning and at night to recharge batteries . at present we have small generators and solar panels. lots are 250 meters back from the water and have 7 kilometers of near deserted beach adjoining La Pinta across the bay from the myan palace.

Last edited:
2 miles of dirt road whichwe will maintain . no beach front lots we are an rv park with 50x 60 foot lots fifth wheel can be left there year round or not.water and septic are there already. as well as electric when we get some people to acomodate the large generators use. we will run it for a couple of hours in the morning and at night to recharge batteries . at present we have small generators and solar panels. lots are 250 meters back from the water and have 7 kilometers of near deserted beach adjoining La Pinta across the bay from the myan palace.
Is this the rv park just past the compound that the sunset crusie people built (the ones that had the catamarans with the belly dancers)....can't remember their names???? I remember hearing that someone bought their property....does anyone have info on that. They had 2 rows of small homes that were built for each of the family members (a bunch of brothers/sisters...several married to Mexican women).

we own the property all of the way to the facility you are talking about. some one bought the compound. don't know who and they aren't doing any thing with it.

sanjorge georgr
If this is an RV park what are the rates and what about boat launch service? Is the ocean visable from the sites.

we own the property all of the way to the facility you are talking about. some one bought the compound. don't know who and they aren't doing any thing with it.
That's surprising....I was out there at least a year ago, when the previous owners were clearing out...caught one of the daughters locking up the place. She didn't get into specifics on the compound, but she indicated that their sunset cruise boats were split up to different owners. I recall that they had originally intended to do scuba instruction out there, with a small pool.

As far as the rv park, I don't believe that you can see the water from the sites....but I could be wrong. When the tide goes out, you probably have several hundred yards to drive to launch. Been stuck out there once or twice!