beachin the blood

Hey Tell me about Puerto Lobos. I know it is small. How do you get there and how are the roads ? Is there boat launching without a 4 wheel ? Places to park an 35 ft 5th wheel ? Bars and restuarants?

Kelney

I only know of someone who knows someone who has a place down there. I understand it is rustic and a four wheel drive is a must until the coastal highway comes by. Therefore, I doubt RVs could make it in but I do not know that for sure. They do have launchers in town but it is not uncommon to have to swim to shore and track him down at the end of your boating trip. I do know the fishing can be fantastic within 5 miles from shore.

Jim

My Ex's Ex has a place there. As I understand it, it is still quite a ways from becoming a tourist destination. I know he has had some vandalism problems from the locals. I'll ask my Ex more questions if anyone wants...NOT.

No road no go ! Just a litle to rustic-not much.
Anyone know of anything a little getter that is still cheap? I will want to pull the 5th wheel and boat.

Jim

There are some very affordable lots NW on the new coastal highway. Las Lagrimas or Lopez Acevez areas are 10-15 miles out of town and are still very inexpensive. No utilities yet though.

lots available in san jorge.

we have r.v. lots available in San Jorge. room to keep your boat and trailer plus you can build a add on room if you like. can launch your boat off La Pinta with four wheel drive pickup.

jerry

Well let's count the potental problems.
Be real careful on the new road
There are big problems with Playa Carina. The Developer(Hartwig) is fighting with his partners. Investor or lot owner is the crux of it I here.
The water table makes it nearly impossible to do a septic system even 3 rows back
The town lights the dump on fire It is romantic at sunset after yoga

JimMcG

I wondered the same thing and never had anyone in the border patrol speak to me like that. Poetic license perhaps?

playa san jorge lots.

bill hale i tried to e mail you but didnt get through. my email is [email protected] and my cell number is 760 382 8422 we will be on site this friday saturday and sunday. wi fi will be working and will check mail every couple of hours. anyone wanting to come out we are 25 miles out toward caborca . tellroberto at the gate you are going to see george or becky.

PLEASE
I still want info on the road. Beach front lot prices. Can I put my 5th wheel there for the winters? Can I put in a septic system? What is there? How big are the lots?
Please answer these questions
Bill