Best Place to Buy Mini Split Air Conditioners?

• Thread starter RockyPointBeachVacation
  • Start date
R

RockyPointBeachVacation

I need to buy some mini split air conditioners with heat pumps in my place. Where can I go for the best prices, including installation?

Check with the Electric company... our friend got one through them and it has cut her power bill by 40% as compaired to a year ago...

And she pays about 500 pesos a month for 2 years which is added to her monthly power bill until they are paid off.

playaperro

El Pirata
Check with the Electric company... our friend got one through them and it has cut her power bill by 40% as compaired to a year ago...

And she pays about 500 pesos a month for 2 years which is added to her monthly power bill until they are paid off.
Is this for people in town.? I think this house is near the beach near encanto. Well that is really great news for the people that have city electric power. The a/c company I use is quiles they are best with the
prices and installs.

Is this for people in town.? I think this house is near the beach near encanto. Well that is really great news for the people that have city electric power. The a/c company I use is quiles they are best with the
prices and installs.
I'm not sure how they work this, but maybe you have to be on city power so they can charge you through your power bill.

R

RockyPointBeachVacation

Playa Encanto is currently being wired for city electricity. Hopefully it will be up and running by the end of the year. I've received a quote of $850 per split, which includes installation. I'm not sure if this is the best price I can get. I'll need five of them.

playaperro

El Pirata
Playa Encanto is currently being wired for city electricity. Hopefully it will be up and running by the end of the year. I've received a quote of $850 per split, which includes installation. I'm not sure if this is the best price I can get. I'll need five of them.
Some of the splits are junk make sure you get a energy saving one.

Your electric bill will lower if you run two 3 ton 14 seer heat pumps. I know what you are saying, you only what to cool the part of the house
you use. A split Out on the beach last 3 years.

R

RockyPointBeachVacation

You mean Gerry Stobbs? He maintains my solar system already.