Best Place to Watch Boxing?

Will be down from the 12th-16th and am pretty stoked for Mayweather-Canelo on Saturday nite!

I know a bunch of places show the fights, but I'd like to hear opinions. The most important things:

1) Views: enough TVs to have a good view no matter where you sit, preferably with an HD feed

2) Food: apps probably most important (wings, pizza, etc)

3) Booze: price most important, with extra points for variety of labels, draft beer

4) Space: hopefully big enough so that you don't have to be there 5 hours before the fight to get a table

5) ??? Did I miss anything ???

I'd appreciate your feedback!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
will be down from the 12th-16th and am pretty stoked for mayweather-canelo on saturday nite!

I know a bunch of places show the fights, but i'd like to hear opinions. The most important things:

1) views: Enough tvs to have a good view no matter where you sit, preferably with an hd feed

2) food: Apps probably most important (wings, pizza, etc)

3) booze: Price most important, with extra points for variety of labels, draft beer

4) space: Hopefully big enough so that you don't have to be there 5 hours before the fight to get a table

5) ??? Did i miss anything ???

I'd appreciate your feedback!

​boo bar

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Boo Bar is good -- so is Al Capones. Capones always has the fights and great wings, pizza, drinks, etc. Plenty of TVs around with great quality picture. Also, you might consider Bryan's Sports Bar. I haven't been there for a fight, but have caught football games there and I assume they'll have the fight. Lots of choices to fit your criteria.

Roberto

Latitude has what you seek. at least 10 big screens covering the bar and tables. Bryan, Capones, Max, all good but can get very, very crowded and loud if the fight is popular locally.

Jellyfish

Having just arrived back in Tucson, I would say you missed a very important factor in where to go.
Air conditioning!!!!