Best Sunsets Thread - Let's see your sunsets

rplarry

Actually Larry, I couldn't get him in until the next morning during low tide.
Holy Smokes! That is one of, if not the biggest Corvina I have ever seen caught from shore! How big was that fish? Have you ever caught one larger than that?

GV Jack

Snorin God
Now, I realize this is a sunrise picture and this is a sunset picture thread, BUT, here is a picture I took and without realizing it,
caught Kenny catching that huge perch or whatever it was that early morning. Look hard and you can see him in the middle of the picture.

Sorry Kenny, you created a Frankenstien.

Kenny

Holy Smokes! That is one of, if not the biggest Corvina I have ever seen caught from shore! How big was that fish? Have you ever caught one larger than that?
I caught one about the same size at Marua estuary 5/6 years ago. Not sure how big they were, but I'd say 34 inches or so.
Now this picture below is a little deceiving because how my shirt has been stretched so far down and the angle, but if you look at my hand and put a imaginary line where my belt would be you can get a better idea of how big this fish really is. The picture was taken at a friends rental at Encanto. Oh, the small one on down the stringer was about 17 inches

Last edited:

joester

2 salty dawgs
NOT FROM MEXICO... but sweet nonetheless :) - love the white cloud outline.
here's one from 3 years ago - from Cane Garden Bay, Tortola, BVI, looking west to St Thomas
P1100270.jpg

Last edited:

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Now, I realize this is a sunrise picture and this is a sunset picture thread, BUT, here is a picture I took and without realizing it,
caught Kenny catching that huge perch or whatever it was that early morning. Look hard and you can see him in the middle of the picture.

Sorry Kenny, you created a Frankenstien.

Another great shot GV!!! I'm good with Sunrise photos too, anything to show how beautiful our dear RP is!

GV's a regular old photobucket pro now! We turned him on, now we can turn him off.... oooooo I turned him on, now I can't turn him off.... what a good good feeling, a great sensation, ooooooooooo you and me baby, a good combination! Sock it to me, sock it to me!

Last edited: