Best Sunsets Thread - Let's see your sunsets

jerry

Well Known Member
Are you talking about Rugby's, as in mine? I took it with an ipad from my balcony and used the tapatalk app to load it to the forum. I didn't filter or enhance it or anything. I just got lucky I guess.
I take a pic of the sunset every night here and they are always amazing but if you catch it at the right moment it is UNBELIEVABLE!
well It was a great picture...that is sort of why I even commented on enhanced photos...when you get a great real shot it should stand out. Now that I look back I think it was the photo before yours...hell that was probably real too!

rugbyrivera

well It was a great picture...that is sort of why I even commented on enhanced photos...when you get a great real shot it should stand out. Now that I look back I think it was the photo before yours...hell that was probably real too!
You just can't beat the sky here!

tmotsinger

Eating Newbie Gringo Taco
Remember that our natural eyes are a lens that's about 5o mm, approximated by phone and tablet cameras. A camera lens that's 300 mm is compressing the scene to make the most-distant objects--sun, moon, and other horizon features--appear bigger and closer. And it also picks out the most-colorful and vibrant center of a sunset shot. It's a genuine scene. But different from the one from our natural lens.

jerry

Well Known Member
Remember that our natural eyes are a lens that's about 5o mm, approximated by phone and tablet cameras. A camera lens that's 300 mm is compressing the scene to make the most-distant objects--sun, moon, and other horizon features--appear bigger and closer. And it also picks out the most-colorful and vibrant center of a sunset shot. It's a genuine scene. But different from the one from our natural lens.
Good point but software
features like auto enhance are not called auto correct for a reason.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Does anyone actually still live there? Last I heard there were only 13 units sold and the elevators weren't working.
Actually is is operational. There was a problem but the buyers got together a got control somehow. Have a friend that owns there and rents. And yes 13 sold so hurry hurry hurry and get yours today !! Jerry has been looking I know. He usually buys a whole floor to motivate the market er no.....That was Mr. Big and he's gone...... could mean a great opportunity for some lucky people. The only high rise finished, sort of, condo in Unconscious. What's a little smudge of a legal problem? Luxury living at its finest. Puts all of SB to shame. I heard you can see Santo Thomas from there which is why Jerry is jumping in.