Best time of year for shore fishing?

I don't care what you call them I have never caught a fish that lb per lb fought harder and was more fun to catch. Light gear was a blast.
I got into a school of them in the rocks off Las Conchas at the Estuary and they were so wild if you lost one there was another on in a couple of seconds. Landed one every cast.

I fished from the shore and rocks on the Las Conchas side of Morua estuary over Easter weekend and caught lots of pompano, flounder, corvina and rock bass. The bass were all small but we caught some big flounder and some very feisty pompano. April-May is a great time for shore fishing!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I fished from the shore and rocks on the Las Conchas side of Morua estuary over Easter weekend and caught lots of pompano, flounder, corvina and rock bass. The bass were all small but we caught some big flounder and some very feisty pompano. April-May is a great time for shore fishing!
Please dont stop there, tell us what you were using and technique. What time of day? What you had to eat that morning and what you were wearing would be greatly appreciated. Gracias