Bird Island Slide Show

Mark are you going on monday by any chance. we also don't get there until Sat. afternoon for my moms 8oth b-day Leigh

OK... I have been getting a lot of interest for a Sunday trip so there is a possibility of doing two trips (I would need a minimum of 20 people for each day to make it a trip)...

~OR~

I have a hold on the boat for Saturday and Sunday... so within the next week if there is more interest in going out on Sunday we will switch to Sunday...

AZ ROB... Barb told me that you got ahold of Tom and are setting things up to move the items in your trailer to Toms place... THANK YOU... I'll be with Rick from the 15th thru 19th we have a 4 night trip to Angel Islands... then another over-nighter booked for 22nd... so cool I'll be here and sea U on the 20th...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I think Sunday would be better cause more people can make it. We can go either day as we are coming down Thursday. We can have the fish fry at my place on Monday as we are going home on Tuesday. Whatever Bill and Edna want. May be easier for them to have it at their place again so Bill can cook the fish in familiar surroundings. Yum, Yum, my mouth is just watering thinking about it....... So Mark, put me down for 2...... We can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Do you want me to take care of the potluck part? If so, I'll start a new thread.

I think Sunday would be better cause more people can make it. We can go either day as we are coming down Thursday. We can have the fish fry at my place on Monday as we are going home on Tuesday. Whatever Bill and Edna want. May be easier for them to have it at their place again so Bill can cook the fish in familiar surroundings. Yum, Yum, my mouth is just watering thinking about it....... So Mark, put me down for 2...... We can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Do you want me to take care of the potluck part? If so, I'll start a new thread.
Yes, please do "take care of the potluck part?" if you would like to do that, it would be a big help... Thanks Chari...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Let me know when you have decided which day it is. I really can't organize anything until people know if they are going to be able to go.............

Let me know when you have decided which day it is. I really can't organize anything until people know if they are going to be able to go.............
Let's take a pole (or maybe a czech) and sea which day everyone would prefer Saturday or Sunday??? I only chose Saturday because it gives us more days to work with if the wind blows and we need to push to the next day...

and "NO" those weren't meant to be racial remarks about a pole or a czech... I am polish, and I can't tell the difference between one or the other... in fact we're all the same... just people... =]