Boat striping and lettering

I just got the Sea Ray re striped. I stripe full length at the water line and one up high about 16 ft long and all 2 in wide. He also put the name Reagan Mae in a fancy curved box on the stern. all that for $ 200.00 and for an extra $ 40.00 he did the fancy boat numbers also. No plastic crap here it is all hand painted. If anyone needs hand painted work done this guy is great. Need info just drop me a line.

Don't Worry, Be happy
Bill

Hi Ric
It is quality Sign Works. His name is Gene Sudduth at 520 426 3603.
He is not in the best neighorhood and I would not leave my boat there overnight. I took it in one day, picked it up for the night and returned it the next day to finish. We can co ordinate our schedules and I will do the same for you. IT IS NO PROBLEM FOR ME. I have a 1 ton dully so the weight is no problem.

I sold one of my wood lathes, $ 2000.00, so my options for the sonar and gps have greatly improved. My only problem is the mounting location. This boat has the deep slanted windshield so the dash has no head room. I am thinking of building a tee top with a box.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
Bill

don

Hi Bill,
When you get a minute would you be able to post a few photos or your boat? "Sure would like to take a look at your work!"

Kelney,
I highly recommend Arizona Boat Tops ((623) 937-8060) for making splash curtains. He made them for the Wellcraft and they are impeccable. I was so impressed with his workmanship, I trailered my cabin cruiser down from Flagstaff so he could create new and taller bimini tops. I am very pleased with this work and highly recommend him. He has been in the business for over 25 years, and now works out of his home. He has a "huge" shop at his house and does everything by himself. He does all his advertising by word of mouth. Should you contact him, let him know the the guy from flag with the borrowed hitch sent you! He'll get a chuckle out of that, and tell you the story! ;)
Don

Kelney

Thanks Don. Where is he located? Also, I have been curious on how your last 2 weeks went. Let me know!

don

Hi Kelney, his address: Arizona Boat Tops, 7028 W Evans Dr., Peoria, AZ 85381
(623) 937-8060. So, basically he is just south of the 101 west.
Unfortunately my password expired while I was gone and had to get the IT folks reset it. I'll drop you a line.
Don

HI Kelney
Yes he is in Casa Grande.
I just got back from an Arts and Craft show in Pinetop so sorry for the delay.
I will get some pics and post later today.
Don"t Worry, Be Happy
Bill