Bodies Found

Idyllwild

Well Known Member
42+ is a lot of missing people. I’ve never heard of any missing gringos. Maybe some could be migrants, but even 3 or 4 missing locals should have made the news. Obviously this group was out looking for missing family members, so they knew something I didn’t.

rplarry

Well Known Member
42+ is a lot of missing people. I’ve never heard of any missing gringos. Maybe some could be migrants, but even 3 or 4 missing locals should have made the news. Obviously this group was out looking for missing family members, so they knew something I didn’t.
Can someone please provide some detail, additional info, story lines ?

Haven’t heard anything about this.

Thank you

CheddarBob

Well Known Member
Mass grave was discovered half way down the road to the oyster farm and then 1/4 mile south on a cross road.

Roberto

Well Known Member
That was my reaction. Does not say how long they were searching but that number found in 3 days? They must have had some information. There have been stories about how bodies end up out in the desert. I'm not gonna repeat them though !!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Of course all of the MORONS are coming out of the woodwork talking about, "this is why if I want to use the beach I drive to California...". Idiots. The never Mexico folk. High horse dumb asses that have no idea what they're talking about.

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
Of course all of the MORONS are coming out of the woodwork talking about, "this is why if I want to use the beach I drive to California...". Idiots. The never Mexico folk. High horse dumb asses that have no idea what they're talking about.
In reality the count would be almost an average weekend in Chicago.

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
Come on, only about 11 homicides per week, only 561 last year, they're trying. Sad that anyone has to be killed anywhere.
My niece is an ER doc in Chicago and although my death count comparison may be off the number of people shot but not killed in Chicago is a much higher number. I believe that on both sides of the border the death count would change along with the dynamic if all drugs were legalized.

mondone

Whitecaps
Been here at the beach since Saturday morning and there is little to no concern by the locals here. Bigger story in the States apparently.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
It's a big story everywhere because of its shock value. Look up how many people are missing in the USA at any given moment in time. It is estimated that 90,000 people or more are missing. Many are found but many are not found, where are they?
It is disturbing to us that this happened or happens but it is unique to a limited portion of our population. The saying when translated from Spanish makes sense....."If you don't touch it..... it won't touch you, however if you touch it.....it becomes you" it's sad but true

brokenwave

Well Known Member
My niece is an ER doc in Chicago and although my death count comparison may be off the number of people shot but not killed in Chicago is a much higher number. I believe that on both sides of the border the death count would change along with the dynamic if all drugs were legalized.
I definitely feel more at ease in Penasco than most big US cities. The gang activity in those places is bad.
What Russ said is so true.

Petrose

Be real. If a US resort community the same size as Penosco had the same thing happen the news would be much more dramatic. But because it happened in a resort community in Mexico it's not spun up like in the US because this IS the norm in Mexico. Just another "Move on folks, nothing to see here "