Boomerfest - November has arrived...

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Kenny.... there is a "contact us" email address on the Boomerfest website. I just emailed them. Took 2 days to get a response. After getting their reply, I emailed back saying I'll be sitting on the beach listening since I can't afford even general admission for my wife and I... I said the prices were really high for middle class, baby boomer America. Never got a reply to that one. Good luck trying to get a discount. You obviously have more money than I do. We booked a room at Sonoran Sun for 3 nights. Maybe we'll even hear the music from there.

I didnt think the official dates had been announced yet? Unless you know something we dont....

Kenny

Kenny.... there is a "contact us" email address on the Boomerfest website. I just emailed them. Took 2 days to get a response. After getting their reply, I emailed back saying I'll be sitting on the beach listening since I can't afford even general admission for my wife and I... I said the prices were really high for middle class, baby boomer America. Never got a reply to that one. Good luck trying to get a discount. You obviously have more money than I do. We booked a room at Sonoran Sun for 3 nights. Maybe we'll even hear the music from there.
Thanks for getting back to me, but I have to tell you that I was just being facetious about the discount, I mean, who needs a discount for something that in all probability won't even happen? Now as far as me having money, I'm just struggling for some legal tender as most of us blue collar workers are. Thanks again.

For those who might be interested.... New dates are Sept 25-29, 2013. Tickets to start going on sale next Month. The Boomerfestdays.com website has a map of the intended build out of the area next to The Reef. They will have areas for camping and RV parking.

Roberto

WOW, I can hardly wait. I'm on pins and needles to see the list of artists. Any clues other than Buddy Holly and the Big Bopper ??

Roberto

Man or Man just look at those huge crowds. Think the photos are form past Boomer events? That's Pete Seeger there, hope he's coming.

Kenny

I hear there bringing in a wave making machine too!
[video=youtube;8rxGaJkAaG0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rxGaJkAaG0[/video]