BoomerFest Update

Heny's isn't a Texan. He may have stayed there for a while but he called Mexico "mehks eh koh" whereas in Texas we say "mex-ee-ko" - etc etc. Henry was born in a tribe in New York City. He has stayed a lot of places.

This thread is getting pretty stale. But I heard that the Rolling Stones are performing. Time to let this non promotion slide off into the west.

Roberto

Hmm, no interest in the Bunny Hop? I really think we could set a worlds record with the line snaking along Sandy Beach. The vibrations from the hop with 10,000 dancers might set off something on that fault line there though?

Terry C

BOOMER FEST DAYS "FOREVER YOUNG FESTIVAL" NOW SLATED FOR OCTOBER 8th thru 12th, 2014
Press Conference right now @ Las Palomas Conference Center...

I'm so excited I still won't go! :cool:

jerry

Using the peace sign in their scam will annoy people on all sides.The "Tracks of The American Chicken" was the rally point in the successful fight to force a withdrawal from Vietnam before another 50,000 Americans died ( my and most sane people's view) or it was the rally point by a social movement that surrendered to the enemy,brought on the collapse of America as a super power and made us all dress really stupid for 10 years.

Encanto

BOOMER FEST DAYS "FOREVER YOUNG FESTIVAL" NOW SLATED FOR OCTOBER 8th thru 12th, 2014
Press Conference right now @ Las Palomas Conference Center...

I'm so excited I still won't go! :cool:

If Edgar Winter shows-up, he better Only Come Out at Night, or bring a boat-load of sun screen !

Hate to say it, but I hope this concert happens.