BoomerFest Update

ben21

My guess is it ends up being a weekend planned like Circus Mexicus, but probably half the attendance and half the fun. Didn't they have a concert a few years back with some surviving members of 60's + 70's bands? Maybe they'll do something like that again. But obviously nothing on the scale as what was originally presented.

Roberto

I guess I'm a part of this deal because I took that picture of Ric!.. Two Goldens the same day.
I wonder where they got that photo Kenny. Have you posted it anywhere? It's on Twin Dolphin's site, with permission from Ric. and you along with a link to Ric for fishing.

Kenny

I wonder where they got that photo Kenny. Have you posted it anywhere? It's on Twin Dolphin's site, with permission from Ric. and you along with a link to Ric for fishing.
At the time I was shooting with a real camera and I gave Ric hard copies but I can't remember posting any one of those two photo's, even on here.

Kenny

Anyone who looks at the way this thing has evolved would be a fool to pre purchase a ticket, just MHO. Guy has no track record of putting on concerts that I have seen and his preplanning has been all over the place.

Anyone believe that a group would sign on to a concert without money up front??
But I'd kind of like to see country Joe screamed out..Give me a F !!

Ain't got time to wonder why, WHOOPIE, we're all going to die.

mis2810

I just don't understand why these people don't give up on this idea yet? How many times can you put something out there and have it fail?

Kenny

OK, I'm in the sweepstakes now with the hope of winning some "GLAMOROUS CAMPING FOR 4"!

Be on the look out for the next email from us with information on the upcoming Boomer Fest Days music festival once you click the confirmation link!

I'll be sure to keep you all posted.

Last edited:

Kenny

I'm now in with the in crowd!

Welcome to Boomer Fest Days!
You are now officially registered
for the Boomer Fest Days Free Ticket
and Glamping Package Givaway!
You are also automatically added
to the priority list for the Buy 2 Get 2
Ticket and Camping packages.
You will have an opportunity to purchase