BoomerFest Update

Styx shows nothing for PP, nor does RCPM
However, I did find something on Jefferson Starship

OCT. 9 - FIRM/ Puerto Penasco, MX/ Forever Young Festival
w/ IMPERIAL MESSENGER SERVICE, CANNED HEAT

Here is what Pollstar.com lists
upload_2014-6-23_13-17-9.png

marybna

I went to the website and all I could think of was Coachelle Valley. People that allowed their condos to be rented for that weekend had some problem. I my complex, some of them were so drunk they never made it to the concerts. The did drain the pool after they all left. I could never look at the pool is the same way again. The traffic was awful. All I can think of all all those people wandering around with no one in charge. Or am I just an old kill joy? We love Oct, the weather is perfect, the ocean is warm and the crazies have all gone home.

Kenny

Oh boy! I just read on their web site that their expecting 40,000 people for this deal. Talk about tent city.:D

marybna

I was checking my condo resevations this morning and suddenly boomerfest no longer is blocked on my calendar. Interesting.

I was checking my condo resevations this morning and suddenly boomerfest no longer is blocked on my calendar. Interesting.
As if this really had a chance?
CM had trouble crossing with their gear and had to come through Nogales. Can you even imagine what boomer fest would entail?
I think the promoters of this are still tripping from the LSD they took back then. But guess just wait and see.

mondone

Whitecaps
Hold on to your hat, new update! They are proud to announce the addition of legendary Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductee, Dave Mason to the artists line-up!