BoomerFest Update

Landshark

Boomer Fest is 8 weeks out and all of the entertainers are showing it on their schedule except for Big Brother & Javier. General admission tickets & lodging packages are SOLD OUT! This is getting good now.:D:D:D

flicks

The only trouble with all those lodging packages being sold out IS. You haven't EVER been able to book them at ANYTIME. Since this started... They have always been sold out. Seems strange? I put a note on Roger C. website , telling him my concerns about the whole thing..Will see if someone answers me back.

So let me get this straight - nobody knows anyone that bought tickets and nobody knows anyone that rented lodging but now lodging is sold out and tickets are going up?

So let me get this straight - nobody knows anyone that bought tickets and nobody knows anyone that rented lodging but now lodging is sold out and tickets are going up?
Ya...apparently out of all the forum members, not one has purchased or know someone who has purchased tickets and / or a lodging package. Nor has anyone here won or know of someone who won the Free Love package

playaperro

El Pirata
Ya...apparently out of all the forum members, not one has purchased or know someone who has purchased tickets and / or a lodging package. Nor has anyone here won or know of someone who won the Free Love package
Ya, I know a couple people that got free love packages, they're into good music, BTW T/T i'm currently looking for a sponsor...I got lodging so I may barter for a ticket...

flicks

I have had some people tell me that it could all be set-up in a couple of days.... They don't need a lot of time. The area had been grated last year & is drivable? Isnt that where they store the equip. to work on the Port?