BoomerFest

Roberto

Spell, what spell? Your spelling is perfect !!! ( I posted this just to get my message count up there in the worthless region)

beachlover56

Stuck in the Midwest
The dates of September 21 through October 2 have recently been reserved by BoomerFest, through our Property Management company, for our condo on Sandy Beach, so that must be around when it's (supposedly) occurring.

Kenny

Thankfully they gave Kenny his own Rants forum to keep him out of public.
Why don't you just go ahead and tell me more hot shot, as I haven't looked or posted in Rants and Raves since the hot shots got it handed to them at election time.

jerry

Why don't you just go ahead and tell me more hot shot, as I haven't looked or posted in Rants and Raves since the hot shots got it handed to them at election time.
Kenny, they miss us on rants and raves and just can't quit us.

WJacob has 6 posts and they're all about this joke of a concert. Since Im the senate minority leader of this forum, I would like to take a vote on banning him for a couple of weeks. We ban Happy for bringing nothing to the table and this poster is no different. This poster has brought absolutely nothing relative or informative to this forum. I move to ban for a period of two weeks with a YES vote, all in favor say I
You're trying to ban me because I asked a question (only my 6th post.?) regarding an event that I am interested in, but you don't think will ever happen..?? Are you nuts.?? I see where some people reply to posts that have NOTHING to do with the original thread. Some people have 800 posts here..! I have 6..?? And I should be banned..!??!

If you can't contribute to a thread with some significant information or reply to the poster, stay out of it. I'm new to this Forum as the # of posts should indicate. I did not realize there were similar "threads" already started. Excuse the heck out of me.!

Kenny

WJacob has 6 posts and they're all about this joke of a concert. Since Im the senate minority leader of this forum, I would like to take a vote on banning him for a couple of weeks. We ban Happy for bringing nothing to the table and this poster is no different. This poster has brought absolutely nothing relative or informative to this forum. I move to ban for a period of two weeks with a YES vote, all in favor say I
In view of the fact that Jacob here has made a valid point, I think I'm going to have to filibuster that vote Joe.:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

:blah::blah::blah:

jerry

the problem is many of us smelled a rat early on.A big one named Henry that came up from Panama.

You're trying to ban me because I asked a question (only my 6th post.?) regarding an event that I am interested in, but you don't think will ever happen..?? Are you nuts.?? I see where some people reply to posts that have NOTHING to do with the original thread. Some people have 800 posts here..! I have 6..?? And I should be banned..!??!

If you can't contribute to a thread with some significant information or reply to the poster, stay out of it. I'm new to this Forum as the # of posts should indicate. I did not realize there were similar "threads" already started. Excuse the heck out of me.!

In other words Jacob, some think you might be a shill.
I'm just a guy who lives in Phoenix and wants very much to attend Boomerfest. I was in Viet Nam when Woodstock happened and I'm hoping this is a smaller version of that fantastic event. I had already booked a room at Sonoran Sun on Sandy beach for May 2-5, although now I will have to change the dates. Since I started this thread (again, not knowing there were others re. Boomerfest) I'd appreciate it if people would only use it to discuss Boomerfest. Thanx.

jerry

Woodstock was for sissies.I went to Altamont...now that was a concert to remember. to bad it is so foggy.
reguardless man just promise me not to eat the Orange barrels at Bommerfest weekend man,you might start hallucinating there are really bands in front of you man..that would be far out man.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I'm going to give Mr. Jacobs the benefit of the doubt on Boomerfest for the time being. I would suggest the rest of you do, as well. Time will tell, as always, if this event will come to be (regardless of it not passing the "sniff" test) for many of the regulars here.

Thank-you!

:puff:

New info for those that are interested........ a friend at work was at the Sonoran Sun last weekend and said he was told by the resort that within the next few weeks clearing and leveling the beach area for Boomerfest will begin. They are using the area from the Esmeralda Resort to The Reef. I still may go down on my original dates (May2-5) so in May I'll know 1st hand.

mis2810

They can clear and level all they want. Until they have artists confirmed, I'm not buying it. Each artist will want no less than 50% up front to lock in the date - plus a guarantee for all expenses in getting their production crew, equipment down there.

Landshark

New info for those that are interested........ a friend at work was at the Sonoran Sun last weekend and said he was told by the resort that within the next few weeks clearing and leveling the beach area for Boomerfest will begin. They are using the area from the Esmeralda Resort to The Reef. I still may go down on my original dates (May2-5) so in May I'll know 1st hand.
Middle of March now, concert rescheduled for September, leveling the beach early April... 5 months before Boomerfest. Does that make sense? As we know, the beach changes daily from wind and tide...not to mention storms. Don't get me wrong, I hope this thing is a huge success, but what ever happened to common sense?

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life

Help me to understand your argument, so the people with 800 posts should be banned? Clearly I know that you are new, THAT IS WHY I WAS SCREWING WITH YOU. You know, being SARCASTIC?!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I'm just a guy who lives in Phoenix and wants very much to attend Boomerfest. I was in Viet Nam when Woodstock happened and I'm hoping this is a smaller version of that fantastic event. I had already booked a room at Sonoran Sun on Sandy beach for May 2-5, although now I will have to change the dates. Since I started this thread (again, not knowing there were others re. Boomerfest) I'd appreciate it if people would only use it to discuss Boomerfest. Thanx.
Those are some high expectations! The reason why we're screwing with you is because this EVENT is not happening and you're the only one bringing it up. We're all finished discussing this topic because it is dead in the water. The minute they moved the concert to September, the hottest most humid month in RP is the minute this concert became dead in the water.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Middle of March now, concert rescheduled for September, leveling the beach early April... 5 months before Boomerfest. Does that make sense? As we know, the beach changes daily from wind and tide...not to mention storms. Don't get me wrong, I hope this thing is a huge success, but what ever happened to common sense?

Common sense??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who needs that, we have ​JESUS!

playaperro

El Pirata
Most popular spot is mexico beach which is the east end of sandy beach, been packed, dragging them out left and right at night, other parts of Sandy beach have been like every other weekend...opp's posted on wrong tread....