Border Militia

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Called the customs office, for a customer, and they said that they will still take the driver license and birth certificate, it will delay you longer but still accepted as of yesterday

cheatka

I came off a stop sign but there area they stand in on the way out of Sonoyta and was going about 10 mph and a whole line of us got pulled over. What a crock!!!! One car got to go on (Mex) and I kept saying I wasn't speeding so after giving her a bottle of water she let us go. I know I should have gone to the PD but ya know, ya just want to get there and get on the beach:)

playaperro

El Pirata
I came off a stop sign but there area they stand in on the way out of Sonoyta and was going about 10 mph and a whole line of us got pulled over. What a crock!!!! One car got to go on (Mex) and I kept saying I wasn't speeding so after giving her a bottle of water she let us go. I know I should have gone to the PD but ya know, ya just want to get there and get on the beach:)
You should of gone to the PD so they can search the hell out of your car.
BTW I am the person who saw the scum bags sky blue truck.:wink:

jerry

The checkpoint has wrecked Tubac. Stores are closing left and right.When we work down there I give the border patrol guys the same attitude they give me back at them.The locals hate them being there.

One thing I have wondered about is how long is a school zone ? They have the sign and speed posted but there is never any sign to resume normal speed. I just keep it slow in town and go 65 on the highway.

I like this comment about the Tubac checkpoint from the above-referenced AZ Daily Star article:

"Now we are reaching out to academia to try to help us identify and to establish measurements that bring value and say this is working"

What about any measurements that say it is not working??? My guess is those are pretty easy to find: no drop in illegal drug availability or rise in prices, no drop in illegal immigration.