Bouyweather and fishing

after looking at bouyweather all week I thought there is no way we are going to fish the 4 of July weekend, boy was I wrong, Sat was a calm as I have ever seen, we went out at 6:00A.M. caught a bunch of bait and went to a little spot I have, sometimes its great and sometimes you might catch a cold, we arrived a little late for fishing the hour before or hour after high tide so we just achored and waited, everyone had their doupts but we just sat and waited at 1:00P.M. iI positioned the boat where I thought it would work and one out of 100 times I was right, at 1:30 fish started comming out of their holes Antonio my good friend and captain of the boat I was riding in caught the 1st one 85lbs...Sandi caught the 2nd one and boy I was proud of her all I had to do is get the rod out of the rod holder 65lbs grouper in the boat, next Dans rod went off and he fought the fish just right and pulled a 78lb grouper, next my fish hit, I was using about a footlong sandbass, I thought I hooked a small grouper turned out to be 68lbs 4 people 4 grouper and we left, great timeP1010010.jpg

Attachments

Shawno

Congratulations buddy. Finding the right spot at the right time seems like the hardest thing to do sometimes. You hit a grandslam this time.

ReelHard

grouper slayer
way to go guys. glad you had an awesome trip. those are really quality fish.
i hope to be down in two weeks.