Buoyweather Report for Veteran's Day weekend...

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Here's a small dose of charitable philanthropy for my Rocky Point fishing brethren...

Blow, Blow, Blow your boat- harshly across the Sea...
Merrily, merrily, merrily, seasick- sure to be.

Conditions suitable for most marine activities
Caution. Small craft advisory
Hazardous conditions. Use extreme caution

7 Day Marine Forecast

Model Cycle 2010 NOV 09 12Z Time Zone: GMT - 6 Hours
Wednesday 11/10
Morning
Light winds with a slight chop. Small short period wind waves.
Winds: N 8 to 10 knots

Seas: NNW 2 feet at 4 sec.
Afternoon

Light and variable winds with smooth seas. Small short period wind waves.
Winds: SE 3 to 4 knots

Seas: NNW 1 feet at 3 sec.
Thursday 11/11

Morning
Breezy whitecapping conditions with moderate choppy seas. Small short period wind waves.
Winds: N 15 to 20 knots

Seas: NW 2 feet at 3 sec.
Afternoon

Windy conditions with choppy seas. Small craft advisory. Small short period wind waves.
Winds: NNW 18 to 24 knots

Seas: NW 5 feet at 5 sec.
Friday 11/12​

Morning
Very windy with large choppy seas. Small craft advisory. Moderate short period wind waves.
Winds: NNW 21 to 28 knots

Seas: NW 6 feet at 5 sec.
Afternoon​

Windy conditions with choppy seas. Small craft advisory. Small short period wind waves.
Winds: NNW 19 to 26 knots</B>
Seas: NNW 6 feet at 5 sec.
Saturday 11/13
Morning
Winds: NNW 17 to 23 knots

Seas: NNW 4 feet at 5 sec.
Afternoon

Breezy whitecapping conditions with moderate choppy seas. Small short period wind waves.
Winds: NNW 15 to 20 knots

Sunday 11/14

Morning
Very windy with large choppy seas. Small craft advisory. Small short period wind waves.
Winds: NNW 21 to 28 knots

Seas: NW 5 feet at 5 sec.
Afternoon

Very windy with large choppy seas. Small craft advisory. Small short period wind waves.
Winds: NNW 20 to 26 knots

Seas: NW 6 feet at 5 sec.
Monday 11/15​

Morning
Winds: NNW 15 to 20 knots

Afternoon​

Winds: NNW 15 to 21 knots</B>

VonDog

El Pescador
Thanks for the report! Been watching Buoyweather for the last couple of days myself and am not thrilled. Got to make the best of it though. Maybe not go so far out but the boat is sound and mostly dry for a CC in rough seas. Ropelene not Glass and its a lot more forgiving.

dmcauley

The best of it includes fast drifts, and bouncy boats. My 26 ft cc does real well also but it sure is hard to catch fish. Buoy weather has been off lately but I'm not even going to go down w/this kind of report. The fish are at least twenty miles out at this time of year unless you like fishing for trigger.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Yeah, kind of my point yesterday - with a steady three or four day blow like that, the seas don't even get a chance to lay down. I had wanted to head out this weekend, but four days of predicted yellow flags, no way. This is actually the best tide of the month, too. Eh, maybe Thanksgiving.

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Yeah, too bad I'm traveling next week on Business... Wed. the 17th has a pretty good wind/wave forecast setting up.

B

bahiatrader

Hey guys, along with Buoyweather, type in wunderground, puerto penasco in your search engine. Coupled with Buoyweatherit can give you an excellent forecast for Puert Peñasco weather.

Don't know if buoyweather changed the report, but the water and wind calmed down last night....and it is calm at the Mirador this morning. Breeze is light out of the north-northeast.....light swells at the beach.

BUT...we all know how quickly that can change!!!