Burglars Active in the Mirador

If your going to be hot you might as well be hot on the beach!
Weathers looking to be 15 degrees lower than normal for this coming trip as well. Same as our July visit. Can't wait.
The day we leave it will be 105 with 56% humidity in Mesa. Will be 91 down there! WOOT.

Roberto

If anyone thinks I post about every isolated burglary, robbery, assault, abduction I know about here you are wrong. I think this series of burglaries needed some airing simply because of the frequency and the violence of a home invasion as well. It's complete bullshit to be whining about it. Why anyone would object to passing this along to interested people is beyond me. I know I want to know about things that happen here, positive and negative and someties it's damned difficult to find out stuff even living here.

Weathers looking to be 15 degrees lower than normal for this coming trip as well. Same as our July visit. Can't wait.
The day we leave it will be 105 with 56% humidity in Mesa. Will be 91 down there! WOOT.
Enjoy the 91 degrees, not bad, but sorry, the 80+% humidity is the deal breaker for me. :eek:
Makes 90 feel like 110 with the humidity.:eek::eek: Since it cools down to only 85-87 with 85+% humidity at night,
there isn't much relief. But the beer is usually cold. :)
But I'm biased, I just came back from San Diego which was 75-78 with 50% humidity which was very pleasant.:cool: Even the Ocean temps were decent, 72ish.
October is what I'm waiting for to return to RP.:)
HB, You will enjoy it anyway.

MIRAMAR

We were down last weekend, and yes, the 93 degrees w/ humidity was hot, but sitting on the beach, or swimming, it was really beautiful. If you think this is a slow time, you should see the parking lot and pools at the Mayan- it's packed. California, Baja, New Mexico, Arizona, Sonora, Chihuahua, and Utah-they're all enjoying the Sea of Cortez.

JimMcG

This time of year is busy with middle class Mexicans heading to the beaches of the Sea of Cortes for summer vacation. There were far more Mexican plates than US when I was last down in both San Carlos and Penasco.

This time of year is busy with middle class Mexicans heading to the beaches of the Sea of Cortes for summer vacation. There were far more Mexican plates than US when I was last down in both San Carlos and Penasco.
Yes when we were down on the July 25th weekend thats how is was too. So many rentals out it was cool.

Bob Oso

If anyone thinks I post about every isolated burglary, robbery, assault, abduction I know about here you are wrong. I think this series of burglaries needed some airing simply because of the frequency and the violence of a home invasion as well. It's complete bullshit to be whining about it. Why anyone would object to passing this along to interested people is beyond me. I know I want to know about things that happen here, positive and negative and someties it's damned difficult to find out stuff even living here.
Speaking for myself Roberto I truly appreciate your input here, being it this recent rash of break-ins or pretty much any other s subject you comment on. Your spot-on, positive or negative I would like to think I'm still somewhat in the loop of what going on in RP, and thanks to you and people like you on this forum I can have from my home in the states. Again, thanks for your contribution to this forum.

Speaking for myself Roberto I truly appreciate your input here, being it this recent rash of break-ins or pretty much any other s subject you comment on. Your spot-on, positive or negative I would like to think I'm still somewhat in the loop of what going on in RP, and thanks to you and people like you on this forum I can have from my home in the states. Again, thanks for your contribution to this forum.
+1 on this.

ben21

Has anyone here used NextDoor? It's basically a popular app/website where people talk about happenings in their specific neighborhood. I see this website as very similar. In my neighborhood on NextDoor, all kinds of things are discussed. Anything from new restaurants opening, lost pets, to mailboxes being broken into. Sound familiar? People on there don't hate the neighborhood they live in, they just like to participate in a forum to be aware of all happenings, good, bad, and in between.

Tedram

Tedram
^^^^ This guy nailed it!
Thanks Roberto for the information, say it like it is, the media is always pushing an agenda. I miss the days when they just reported facts.
See you guys on Labor day! You cant scare me away.

playaperro

El Pirata
What I heard was that business at the sex shop was limp so someone tried to jack it up but there was no happy ending !!
It was actually a couple, 25ish or so slender women, thug looking guy. I'm pretty sure I've seen them hanging about town Roberto, you see pic?

Pretty clear photos , cant imagine if the put it in the paper that someone won't know. Hell a $50 reward would put their asses in jail in a couple minutes.