Camal Cantina Rules

Jim

Bring it on. Whatever you got, we can handle it. Trained dogs? Pishaw, Balderdash, Don't waste my time :)... Met some VERY cool forum members the other day and again today. I'll leave it up to them to disclose if they want. But, THANKS, I hope you guys will be back. Any and all suggestions are very welcome. Still poco a poco but we are getting there. Bands tonight through Saturday 10:30-3:00AM.

B

BeachMom

OMG! We had a great time at Camel Toe!! :grin: Met with Jim on Tuesday after we arrived and set up the rigs. We were welcomed as if we had been going there for years! Even the kids had a blast. Not sure if Jim wants a gagle of kids in there, but the kids were treated to pop corn, use of the beach balls (we owe you new beach balls Jim!), pool table,dominos and cards:!:) Went a few more times during the week and met the other bartender/owner (Gilbert?? I'm bad with names!). Again, felt "at home". Definatley our new hangout in RP! Thanks again for everything Jim!!!

P.s... I'll let Jeff tell his experience at Camel Toe when he and his family return tomorrow (see beer bong photo). :lol: :wink:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim

I can't thank you guys enough. I really enjoyed meeting all of you (most for the first time). I'm sorry that I missed the last day you were here. I feel like we are old friends now. Don't worry about beach balls. Next time I will be on the other side of the bar and you can buy me a beer... Hope to see you soon. Jim

Jim

I had the pleasure of meeting Barbie and Ken today at the bar. It is thier 40+ year (sorry I forgot the actual number) wedding anniversary. Maybe you remember them from a past Rocky Point Times photo. They follow the forum but don't participate much. Anyway, Happy Anniversary and thanks for stopping by.

A

azbeachboy

We came by Saturday for happy hour and to see Jim. We did get to meet Seadweller and Ed cooking out front. We didn't have time to wait for the ribs but maybe next time.

hey azbeachboy... (as if that's your real name) I enjoyed talking with you and Vickie saturday... hope to see ya's again... oh by the way I've been waiting for Eddies :chef: ribs since 1962 when we met in the first grade... it was worth the wait...