Can anyone tell me the condition of the road into La Pinta from K32 ??

Landshark

Well Known Member
Been a couple of years but didn't require 4 wheel drive then. Be careful where you pull over to park, stay on the hard packed road. I parked just before Gillespie's rock house. Usually fishermen there that would help out if you get in trouble. Fun place...

Scrounger

Been a couple of years but didn't require 4 wheel drive then. Be careful where you pull over to park, stay on the hard packed road. I parked just before Gillespie's rock house. Usually fishermen there that would help out if you get in trouble. Fun place...
Thanks so much...for the info

Scrounger

Thanks to all for the input. We are good to go. It's just the old memories of trying to go from Cholla to Sandy beach in the 60's and if you took the wrong fork...well there was usually a bunch of Paisanos jumping on your bumber or pushing you through. No worry's...Thx again

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Air'em down BEFORE you hit the soft sand and run north to the shells or south towards San Jorge. La Pinta is a beautiful beach and I've run it end to end and caught lots of nice corvina there.

Scrounger

Air'em down BEFORE you hit the soft sand and run north to the shells or south towards San Jorge. La Pinta is a beautiful beach and I've run it end to end and caught lots of nice corvina there.
Nice...I thought it was east/west there...but I get it ....great info...How are the corvina(top dwellers) doing in October ?

Scrounger

Search the forum for the thread "Fishing/ Clamming at LaPinta" Great info...
Thanks Shark and Thank-you RBT....I just want to have a beer at JJ"s and check out the old house across the street from Don Jose....in Cholla....and then maybe fish a bit hahaha