Can I get in and out without a Passport??

jerry

Well Known Member
my head hurts...... again don't show them your passport stick to the drivers license/birth certificate and tell them to go fish......I got all kinds of good mexico stuff to talk about after i kick the mexicans(my fellow future democrats) out of my barn down here in beautiful Bowie.....

93BLAZER

Keep in mind, If you are a US Citizen... The cant NOT let you back in. Now that doest mean that the cant be assholes and take up some of your time, but you WILL get back in.

HILL BOY

Well Known Member
Passport

Came back from mex. Over thanksgiving lost our passport had to show two forms of id, was not a problem at all i would take the chance again

Smilin' Jack

Well Known Member
"...lost our passport... ". Passports are issued to an INDIVIDUAL, not to a group. "...i would take the chance again" What chance? Admission to the US cannot be denied to US citizens. It just may take some time to prove that you are a US citizen if you do not have a US passport.

azfish

Well Known Member
We all had passports and the chick agent was anal with me, I was waiting for here to ask for a strip search and a stool sample.

P

Penasco Pirate

I'm tempted with every trip to not get mine when I come back and they tell me it's the law. Only problem I have is that I could have saved a tree by them NOT giving me that frigin' piece of paper to tell me I'm not conforming.

I always want to tell them 'Look at what I drive! I don't conform ANYWHERE!'

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
That lady agent gave me a hard time the last time I crossed....... I had my passport and she still gave me a hard time.....

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Well, what's your point, Joe? I am woman...And that lipstick was awful, just added to her strangeness.........

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
OK....well what shade was it??? Was it halloween/ghoulish one?

I usually check to see if the female agents have their badges or guns on straight!!!:stir::rofl:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
No, it was bright pink with the silver frost on, just like we wore in the 70's. (She shudders at the memory!) LOL!

HAPPY

User is currently banned
```Smooch

She gave me the willies! Her lipstick shade was oddly disturbing..............
``` Did you give her a ``` BIG SMOOCH ``` :lol: :lol: :lol: ```

``` Me Gustan Las Chicas ``` MUY ``` Cochinas ```

Last edited: