cant catch a break.

ReelHard

grouper slayer
Could this weather get any worse. Next weekend looks like crap also. Got the new tilt part for my boat and should have it installed by wednesday. Not that it matters with these screwed up seas. It seems like i need to find a job working weekends and have weekdays off. Maybe then i can get in some fishing time.

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
True Dat.

No one will have any reasons not to have their boat in tip-top form when this weather breaks, that's for sure.

And It looks like I'll have plenty of time to get my taxes done and out of the way before April 15.

I was at the marina this wekend, while I was sleeping on the boat it felt like I was in 3 foot seas, that wind blew in the harbour at least 35 mph

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Blow, blow, blow your boat... the wind, even up here, was truly brutal Sat. nite!!

Trim/tilt seals replaced - check.
Steering cylinder seals replaced, system purged, motors aligned - check.
Brake line repaired and brakes bled - check.
Wheel bearings checked/regreased - check.
Tire pressures/spare tires checked - check.
New jackstand installed - check.
Replace power cable for depth finder - check.
Fuel water separators replaced - check.
Batteries topped off and checked - check.
Motor fittings greased - check.

Still to go:
Trailer light/wiring harness check
T-top replacement
Non-skid on cockpit deck
Wash and wax entire boat

Progress! Despite the rainy weekends, I've still managed to get most my maintenance items done (in between the rain drops). Need dry weather and some sunshine for completion of the remaining few. Will probably do an oil change now, too, before the start of the season, even though I didn't even put 100 hours on the motors since last oil change.

azfish

Blow, blow, blow your boat... the wind, even up here, was truly brutal Sat. nite!!

Trim/tilt seals replaced - check.
Steering cylinder seals replaced, system purged, motors aligned - check.
Brake line repaired and brakes bled - check.
Wheel bearings checked/regreased - check.
Tire pressures/spare tires checked - check.
New jackstand installed - check.
Replace power cable for depth finder - check.
Fuel water separators replaced - check.
Batteries topped off and checked - check.
Motor fittings greased - check.

Still to go:
Trailer light/wiring harness check
T-top replacement
Non-skid on cockpit deck
Wash and wax entire boat

Progress! Despite the rainy weekends, I've still managed to get most my maintenance items done (in between the rain drops). Need dry weather and some sunshine for completion of the remaining few. Will probably do an oil change now, too, before the start of the season, even though I didn't even put 100 hours on the motors since last oil change.
Its nice out now.