Carnaval 2012 Puerto Penasco

Roberto

From the schedule it looks like most of the activities, other than the parades, will be down by the Penasco del Sol...hopefully there won't be a reoccurrence of last year's shootout on Calle 13 and the street to the marina/Navy base.
Second Time.

First time.
You might check your "Joe's".....someone else mentioned bringing your vests...and I'm sure anyone that was around on the board then knows what he was referring to. I just answered Ladyjeeper's question, since she apparently didn't see thru the reference. If you feel that's "bringing the topic up"...well, so be it! Mea culpa!

I guess I refuse to bury my head in the sand and make believe that it never happened. Did I say anything that wasn't factual or was exaggerated? I'm still planning on coming down that weekend.....

Sheesh Roberto....is the real estate business that bad? Oh wait....let me answer that question...Yes it is!!!...but not entirely because of any reports of violence!

Last edited:
I like both flavors.....I just really enjoy looking at that picture. Makes me feel like I'm back where I belong.
:cheers: