Cheesburgers For Charity update

AZ ROB

Party was a raging success IMHO... Joe should be posting pictures soon but I thought I would share the money break down... You will have to wait for the list of prize winners.

Money raised total $ 5693.00:woo:

Money to Ximena $4533.00
Money to RP Schools $ 400.00 (waiting on word from sam for total donation may go up)
Money to Castaways $ 760.00

:thumbsup:

Even our own Stuart, the "Big Kahuna", showed up!!!

I should have some photos up later today or tomorrow....

Thanks to all who donated very generously with prizes, with getting the word out about the event, helping out at the event, providing food, drinks, to those who actual attended!!! It was a great group of people who came together to pull this off. Thanks also to the performances put on by Mark Mulligan and Sam Rainwater....both put on an excellent acoustic show. If you've never heard them, you need to check them out.

My biggest thanks goes to Rob and Michelle.....and I still think you guys were crazy to take this on!!!!:woo::thumbsup::cheers:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
It was an absolute GREAT evening and thanks to all, especially Rob and Michelle! Great to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones!

AZ ROB

It was good to see you Stu just wish I could have spent more time talking to everyone.. Maybe a light rail pub crawl is in the future... What do you think Joe, Stuart. Anybody want to get one started east can ride to the start at Bethany Hm rd and ride it to end hitting about 8 bars on the way? I am sure Chari would be in for this we could pick her up in the middle...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
LOL Rob! You know me only too well!

Yes, it was awesome getting to talk to old friends and finally meet the famous Stuart in person. Just wish there were more time to talk.....

I too am so sorry I couldn't make it, but thanks for the pictures Joe!! What a fantastic event and what wonderful people you all are:):)

It was good to see you Stu just wish I could have spent more time talking to everyone.. Maybe a light rail pub crawl is in the future... What do you think Joe, Stuart. Anybody want to get one started east can ride to the start at Bethany Hm rd and ride it to end hitting about 8 bars on the way? I am sure Chari would be in for this we could pick her up in the middle...
Love to do it...probably won't be drinking much with the meds I'm on....if the alcohol wouldn't destroy my liver, the combo definitely would! But I'll be glad to "record" the event for posterity's sake!!!:veg::rofl: