Chicken Pox...

I have recently heard of three cases of Chicken Pox one from someone that lives on the far east side of town and just today I heard the two neighbor boys had them all over their bodies and we live north central more or less... has anyone else down here heard anything about a this..?

Kenny

Chickenpox and shingles
Anyone who had chickenpox is at risk of a latent illness called shingles. After a chickenpox infection, some of the varicella-zoster virus may remain in your nerve cells. Many years later, the virus can reactivate and resurface as shingles — a painful band of short-lived blisters. The virus is more likely to reappear in older adults and people with weakened immune systems.
Shingles can lead to its own complication — a condition in which the pain of shingles persists long after the blisters disappear. This complication, called postherpetic neuralgia, can be severe.
A shingles vaccine is available and is recommended for adults age 60 and older who have had chickenpox in the past.

trade

Yes Mark we are having a lot of cases lately including our Jenny. Using lots of Calamine lotion, Benadryl & Tylenol!!

Yes Mark we are having a lot of cases lately including our Jenny. Using lots of Calamine lotion, Benadryl & Tylenol!!
Jenny was the case I was referring to that was on the far east end of town... also heard there are many cases in other parts of Mexico along the Texas boarder...

GV Jack

Snorin God
Why do I get the feeling the old RatFink is aiming that shot at me?

I guarantee you once I get out of the oxygen tent, I can keep up with anyone, for a minute or two.