Child with hearing loss needs surgery....

Overture, cut the lights, this is it, the night of nights, no more rehearsing, rehearsing our parts, we know every part by heart. Overture, cut the lights, this is it, we’ll hit the heights. And oh what heights we’ll hit, on with the show this is it!

CHEESEBURGERS FOR CHARITY... I'm on my way to Phoenix, sea U there...

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Joe, Mark and Rob, Ximena has been issued a medical visa for crossing the border on the 5th of January at 7 am, we will leave Penasco on the 4th to take her to Nogales, where she will cross and be attended to by a group of American doctors from Tucson, known as Manos De Ayuda. I am not sure what will happen this trip, but at least they are looking at her. I think there is some confusion as to what she needs.

AZ ROB

Well Known Member
Thank you for the updates I knew you were taking her up but everything has been crazy with the holidays. She is very lucky to have a friend like you to help with this.... Is Maria able to make it for the Dr. Visit?

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Thank you for the updates I knew you were taking her up but everything has been crazy with the holidays. She is very lucky to have a friend like you to help with this.... Is Maria able to make it for the Dr. Visit?
Yea, she is also going.