Chon's

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Beachgirl and I took a little drive to visit Rosie, get some trailer insurance and stock up on the drinks. We decided to have a hot dog at Chon's as she knew where it was and I could never find it. YUMMILICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Mayonesa mexicana, guacamole, bacon, cheese sauce, the secret salsa! We were there like 2 beggars, standing in the middle of Constitucion, gobbling our hot dogs. I would have eaten 2 but just had breakfast at 11:30 and wasn't real hungry yet. I think the cooks were amused! LOL!

Rosie, I am so glad to have finally met you. I am all set with insurance for sundeck dancers. Very reasonably priced, I might add. I just have one question, tho. How does Florencia walk in those shoes?:confused:

Beachgirl and I took a little drive to visit Rosie, get some trailer insurance and stock up on the drinks. We decided to have a hot dog at Chon's as she knew where it was and I could never find it. YUMMILICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Mayonesa mexicana, guacamole, bacon, cheese sauce, the secret salsa! We were there like 2 beggars, standing in the middle of Constitucion, gobbling our hot dogs. I would have eaten 2 but just had breakfast at 11:30 and wasn't real hungry yet. I think the cooks were amused! LOL!

Rosie, I am so glad to have finally met you. I am all set with insurance for sundeck dancers. Very reasonably priced, I might add. I just have one question, tho. How does Florencia walk in those shoes?:confused:
Seven years here and I've never had a hot dog! Guess now I'll have to just to see what the fuss is all about. It was great to see you gals and I'm glad Florencia hooked you up. I have no clue how she does it, but she can even dance in those...ah, youth...

AZ ROB

Rosie We will be coming down this weekend again and I would love to get more directions on how to find this place I keep hearing about
Land marks are great for me

And yea, those hotdogs are good and we probabaly did look funny. When the stuff starts falling off of them as you're eating them, you look at it on the ground and think "would it look really bad if I licked it off the sidewalk", LOL!! Great to see you again Rosie:-D (even though they can't insure our trailer!!)

Rosie We will be coming down this weekend again and I would love to get more directions on how to find this place I keep hearing about
Land marks are great for me
You mean Chon's? Gee, I've not been there. Beachgirl or Jeeper can tell us, though. Girls?

And yea, those hotdogs are good and we probabaly did look funny. When the stuff starts falling off of them as you're eating them, you look at it on the ground and think "would it look really bad if I licked it off the sidewalk", LOL!! Great to see you again Rosie:-D (even though they can't insure our trailer!!)
Julie, please do Rob and me a favor and tell us exactly where Chon's is. Did Florencia explain why we couldn't insure the trailer? Is it not-moveable? I don't know if this is part of it, but there are certain criteria to cover a trailer as a home (which more pdo people prefer because it's less expensive and broader coverage) as opposed to insuring it as a vehicle, which doesn't really work for a trailer that isn't being moved. I'll talk to Florencia and, if need be, to my contact with the underwriter.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Chon's is about 1 block northwest of Benito Juarez on Constitucion. The Corona distributor is on the corner for the landmark folks. Constitucion is the street that Super Ley is on. They are on the right as you are heading northwest on Constitucion. Don't forget to put extra guac on it! Price is reasonable too! 300 pesos for 2. i think that's about a dollar 30. YUMMAY!

Chon's is about 1 block northwest of Benito Juarez on Constitucion. The Corona distributor is on the corner for the landmark folks. Constitucion is the street that Super Ley is on. They are on the right as you are heading northwest on Constitucion. Don't forget to put extra guac on it! Price is reasonable too! 300 pesos for 2. i think that's about a dollar 30. YUMMAY!
Something's wrong with the math, Chari. Could it have been 30 pesos?

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
:fail::duh::notworthy::eek3:See, this is why I'm a social worker and not a rocket scientist. i meant a dollar 30 each. 2 for 300 pesos is about a dollar 30 each, isn't it?

Rocky Point Rides

Relax.....we're driving!!
I must get the "homie" prices or he started me in the membership discount prices, then again he could have raised his prices!!

AZ ROB

Thanks for the directions I will go there this weekend when I am back in town... Not sure if I can afford the $25.00 USD for 2 hot dogs

:fail::duh::notworthy::eek3:See, this is why I'm a social worker and not a rocket scientist. i meant a dollar 30 each. 2 for 300 pesos is about a dollar 30 each, isn't it?
You've got a sticky zero on your keyboard....probably from all that goop you put on the hotdog!!!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
30 pesos 300 pesos pesos schmesos. It must have been 30 That's why I'm not a rocket scientist!! Ha Ha, Joe, get over here and take some pics of me hugging my pillar! LOL!

I'm just now reading this thread...............and I'm laughing my ass off!!! When I read "300 pesos", I was like WTF were you smoking that day that you didn't break out with Chari, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you guys got her straightened out (snicker!). Rosie, Florencia needed a certain password to get into a certain area in the website that she didn't have. Apparently, it would have taken her somewhere where she could get more info. The reason, though, that she gave me for not being able to insure it was because of the fact that it's moved back and forth between storage and the park. I'm not sure exactly sure what the deal is here.............it can be covered for fire or some other force of mother nature and total theft, but not for the contents. She called me yesterday (I'm assuming it was her.....my husband spoke to her and said it was a woman with a Hispanic accent talking about insurance!) when we were coming home, so I couldn't talk to her (I was driving) and then I forgot about it when I finally did get home. I will call her today and see if I can make more sense of it. I'm sure I'm missing something because I know other people in our situation (storage to park and back) that have insurance that covers theft of contents. I don't think that they insure their trailers as vehicles, but I could be wrong. Can anyone else jump in here before I call her later today??