coastal highway

Excuse me GOD, or so you think so. If this is a blog to not answer people's questions directly, then I suggest those with serious questions look else where.

If you (god) have condos that your trying to rent and any bad news effects your bottom line, then lie to people. You attack the message and the messenger. If you, like most ANYBODY else who has spent time in Mexico knows, cops have lied to get bribes for minor traffic offenses. That's why I always tell people to go to the police station with the cop, if you have done nothing wrong, Usually the policeman will end it there.

So if you want to attack those who attempt to help those asking serious questions, then you just give them your lying Rosie picture. As I said in the post, I have had little to no complaints about the highway, but they do exist and be forewarned. I have driven the highway many times and even off-roaded in the area a lot. However as you get closer to the border, trouble occurs occassionaly. To those who want answers, remember, GOD is only going to tell you his "for profit" prospective.

jerry

What?
Why not just post the site link? The coastal highway info people need to know should always begin with warnings about blowing sand build up on the road.Night driving isn't a great idea down south either as the men with guns land planes on it South of Lobos on occasion
p
Excuse me GOD, or so you think so. If this is a blog to not answer people's questions directly, then I suggest those with serious questions look else where.

If you (god) have condos that your trying to rent and any bad news effects your bottom line, then lie to people. You attack the message and the messenger. If you, like most ANYBODY else who has spent time in Mexico knows, cops have lied to get bribes for minor traffic offenses. That's why I always tell people to go to the police station with the cop, if you have done nothing wrong, Usually the policeman will end it there.

So if you want to attack those who attempt to help those asking serious questions, then you just give them your lying Rosie picture. As I said in the post, I have had little to no complaints about the highway, but they do exist and be forewarned. I have driven the highway many times and even off-roaded in the area a lot. However as you get closer to the border, trouble occurs occassionaly. To those who want answers, remember, GOD is only going to tell you his "for profit" prospective.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Well, I would suggest that you do a search on google for the coastal highway and more than likely, the top site under most search terms is mine. I am not hear to promote the site, I was just assisting in info that I receive. No I don't receive 10,000 views a day or anything like it, but I am the #1 search term in most cases. Hint, was that review good enough for you.

Your website is the most garbled bunch of sh!t you can put together at once. I would suggest using a professional web designer, someone who has more organizational skills. I've seen a lot of websites related to Rocky Point, never seen yours though. Looks like one of those websites from 2004 that hasn't been updated in 8 years, the kind that I AUTO disregard as useful! In regards to Jerry, he's not GOD but does have some pretty good weed and knows a thing or two about Mexico and in particular the coastal highway. When you have more than 23 posts come back and talk to us!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
So Time wise- coming form San Diego using the coastal highway -- how long will it take to get to RP?
Going North from Rocky Point to San Luis Rio Colorado it took 2 hours and 20 minutes and that was with a northbound only checkpoint that took 20 minutes. I would say that you can get from SLRC to Rocky Point in 2hrs. 120 miles!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
So Time wise- coming form San Diego using the coastal highway -- how long will it take to get to RP?
Find Obregon Ave, one street south of the border fence, take it east until you see the SIGNS IN ENGLISH DIRECTING YOU FURTHER, turn right, go till you see THE NEXT SIGN DIRECTING YOU FURTHER, go left AS THE SIGN DIRECTS YOU and BOOM 120 miles later you are in ROCKY POINT!

diegoxx

We've traveled from San Diego (north county) many times. With 1 gas and pee stop our typical trip is 5.5 hours. We usually cross at Calexico East. If you can handle the winding Hwy 2 at La Rumorosa, crossing at Tecate and taking Hwy 2 to Hwy 5 to Hwy 4 to Hwy 3 saves a 1/2 hour and 30 miles. Plus you don't have to encounter Mexicali and San Luis or the $9 toll. Named road directions are difficult to follow but if you go to one of the satellite map sites it is easy to pick out landmarks for your turns.

diegoxx

As far as times go
2 hours from San Diego to Calexico East X-ing
1.5 hours thru Mexicali and San Luis to toll booth on new toll road
2 hours from toll booth to RP
3/4 hour to get out of a ticket in El Golfo from passing police chief on highway

My new way is through Mexicalli. I take Hwy 5 toward San Felipe to Hwy 4 to the new coastal Hwy 3. Very nice ride. Just got my new Sentri pass can't wait to use it at the border coming home.

Rick
Cholla