Come Hell or High Tide Party at JJ's

Come Hell or High Tide Party at JJ's on August 10th, 2010... This will be the highest tide until 2019, predicted to rise to 19.08 feet... CLICK HERE TO SEA

Have your people call my people and let's do lunch at JJ's and watch the tide come in... Who's up for it???

sea U there...

Thanks to MIRAMAR for the Heads Up on this...

Last edited:

MIRAMAR

At 2:19 p.m. is supposed to be high tide. There have been 2 higher tides in the past 10 years: 19.17 feet on 8/19/01 and 19.09 in 2005.

AZ ROB

I will have to take a pass on the brews due to I won't be staying the night but I may let you buy me a soda:mrgreen:

Just returned from Cholla Bay... I went out to get some "Before" videos, I want to show both TIDES of this story... There were many people out and about the bay collecting sea shells and sand dollars which were out in abundance this morning, and while talking to several of the people that I had met, they had mentioned that they would be attending the "Come Hell or High Tide Party"... they even mentioned that they received a form email from someone about the event... seems like somebody was doing a little promoting... Thank You...

If you are down here in Rocky Point, I hope you'll come out and join us... sea U soon....

Last edited:
B

bahiatrader

We had a meteor light up the sky like a bolt of lightning during the Perseids one time. Several people went looking for the meteoite, but nobody found it. It was pretty spectacular.

Here's some video of yesterdays (August 10, 2010) Low & High Tides...

[video=facebook;425431628362]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=425431628362[/video]