Complainant against Pimps and Hoes.

playaperro

El Pirata
Reprint-- drug dealers and prostitution on the street thirteen, the business sector and residents of this busy tourist street, demanding that the Governor of Sonora, Guillermo Padres Elias and the Mayor, Alejandro Zepeda Munro, the presence of police Controls that reduce the effective rates of violence and crime affecting tourists and the community in Puerto Peñasco.
The complaint settled at the weekly Front, demand cleaning "thugs "that at any time without any problem wander down the street 13, so drafting the letter," This affects us because we want to achieve Peñasco Sure, why not start to remove the thugs and drug dealers, that all the time shamelessly offer visitors and families to bother going to the beach, this affects all the merchants of 13th Street and we are concerned, because more and more, "the report said.
Another annoyance the citizenry of this tourist spot is that the Founders Malecón and improved the urban image and apply the rules, so already evicted the vendors, and 13th Street this insecurity persists, complaint prevalent since ancient times.
complainant's letter warns that these people are undesirable in Puerto Peñasco increasingly dates or Mexican American tourist, so the city and state patrols are a blind eye and do nothing to take them though of taxpayers for security.
"All day they walk the city and the state patrol and do nothing to take them, and when there is a U.S. or Mexican party are more (thugs) to the extent that can not bear, the established retailers pay taxes to be sure, but what if rogues security roam with impunity, "complains the complaint.
Another felt demand by sector of this colony established trader in the port, is that tourism is about this tourist spot and does not stop at the shops that exist in this area, they are addressed by offering drug thugs, prostitutes or asking money, this, in the presence of the accompanying family, fearing being mugged or in most cases , cars are stolen for being parked in this busy city street.
For this and other various claims, traders and people who have a homestead, a company or business in the street thirteen, demand, request and demand more effective police presence and competent to act against the thugs, drug dealers, prostitution and daily insecurity is increasing in this sector of the city.
points out the letter, "If you want the security of all Peñasco Sonora, start will work to clean the street 13, rogues, or what "Best Destination" with things you're seeing. "
Municipal authorities have broken their promise, by a notice that they were in the field, that remodel the street 13, which until date appears to be because they forgot.

Complainant's letter they wrote:

We are tired of the authorities to act against rogue who go both drugs and women providing for benefits for visitors and residents of this port.
Fixed the Malecon and street vendors were removed, but the street and 13? , we ask is that you clean rascals and rogues but that all the time walking without any problem and it affects more than anything that had vendors merchandise or because it affects the city.
This affects us because we want to achieve a Sure why not rock begin to remove the thugs, drug dealers, prostitutes, gay men, drugs all the time shamelessly offered to visitors and families to bother going to the beach, this affects all 13 street traders, and we are concerned because more and more.
waiting for someone to steal or neglect to offer their goods and spend all day patrols and municipal and state do nothing to take them, and when there is U.S. or Mexican holiday, come more to the point that they no longer put up with established retailers, pay taxes to be sure, but what if the security thugs roam with impunity, because tourists stolen all the time, fear or choose Do not park.
If you want the insurance around Peñasco Sonora, start working on cleaning up the street 13, rogues, or which Best Destination with the things you see.

Reprint from local newspaper.

GringoZona

Well Known Member
"Rascals and rogues!" Gotta love Google Translate. I'm assuming the "gay men' comment was regarding the trannies, and not a swipe on homosexuals in general. Do you have the link to the original Spanish version?

azfish

Well Known Member
Reprint-- drug dealers and prostitution on the street thirteen, the business sector and residents of this busy tourist street, demanding that the Governor of Sonora, Guillermo Padres Elias and the Mayor, Alejandro Zepeda Munro, the presence of police Controls that reduce the effective rates of violence and crime affecting tourists and the community in Puerto Peñasco.
The complaint settled at the weekly Front, demand cleaning "thugs "that at any time without any problem wander down the street 13, so drafting the letter," This affects us because we want to achieve Peñasco Sure, why not start to remove the thugs and drug dealers, that all the time shamelessly offer visitors and families to bother going to the beach, this affects all the merchants of 13th Street and we are concerned, because more and more, "the report said.
Another annoyance the citizenry of this tourist spot is that the Founders Malecón and improved the urban image and apply the rules, so already evicted the vendors, and 13th Street this insecurity persists, complaint prevalent since ancient times.
complainant's letter warns that these people are undesirable in Puerto Peñasco increasingly dates or Mexican American tourist, so the city and state patrols are a blind eye and do nothing to take them though of taxpayers for security.
"All day they walk the city and the state patrol and do nothing to take them, and when there is a U.S. or Mexican party are more (thugs) to the extent that can not bear, the established retailers pay taxes to be sure, but what if rogues security roam with impunity, "complains the complaint.
Another felt demand by sector of this colony established trader in the port, is that tourism is about this tourist spot and does not stop at the shops that exist in this area, they are addressed by offering drug thugs, prostitutes or asking money, this, in the presence of the accompanying family, fearing being mugged or in most cases , cars are stolen for being parked in this busy city street.
For this and other various claims, traders and people who have a homestead, a company or business in the street thirteen, demand, request and demand more effective police presence and competent to act against the thugs, drug dealers, prostitution and daily insecurity is increasing in this sector of the city.
points out the letter, "If you want the security of all Peñasco Sonora, start will work to clean the street 13, rogues, or what "Best Destination" with things you're seeing. "
Municipal authorities have broken their promise, by a notice that they were in the field, that remodel the street 13, which until date appears to be because they forgot.

Complainant's letter they wrote:

We are tired of the authorities to act against rogue who go both drugs and women providing for benefits for visitors and residents of this port.
Fixed the Malecon and street vendors were removed, but the street and 13? , we ask is that you clean rascals and rogues but that all the time walking without any problem and it affects more than anything that had vendors merchandise or because it affects the city.
This affects us because we want to achieve a Sure why not rock begin to remove the thugs, drug dealers, prostitutes, gay men, drugs all the time shamelessly offered to visitors and families to bother going to the beach, this affects all 13 street traders, and we are concerned because more and more.
waiting for someone to steal or neglect to offer their goods and spend all day patrols and municipal and state do nothing to take them, and when there is U.S. or Mexican holiday, come more to the point that they no longer put up with established retailers, pay taxes to be sure, but what if the security thugs roam with impunity, because tourists stolen all the time, fear or choose Do not park.
If you want the insurance around Peñasco Sonora, start working on cleaning up the street 13, rogues, or which Best Destination with the things you see.

Reprint from local newspaper.
where is this road again? Anyone have a map?

GringoZona

Well Known Member
Calle 13, it's a fairly busy main street with a stop light that leads to Sandy Beach, the hotel Penasco del Sol, Sunset Cantina, Max's, etc. El Sombrero (the restaurant that is like a mustache & sombrero) is directly on Calle 13 as well. You turn on it just before the giant bridge on the most busy road in Penasco, just over the train tracks. If you want to find trouble, that's the place to be late at night as it has hosted many strip clubs through the years.

R

reportjones

Keep the prostitutes but clean out the drug dealers and thugs. I still need a place to have fun!~

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I have to agree with the article. Being a longtimer, Calle 13 used to be much more family-oriented. I mean, it's always had strip clubs and the caliente, but you could walk there with your family and nobody would bother you. The family always loved an evening meal at Gus Asadero and a walk up the street -- especially during Spring Break. The atmosphere was always festive and safe with lots of families (both gringo and Mexican) having fun.

The entire nature of the street has changed. Heck, you can barely get out of your truck these days without someone approaching you asking if you want drugs or one of their ladies. I'm sure both have always been there if you wanted them, but you would have to search it out. Now, it's like a competition for customers and much more in your face. The best word to describe what it has become? "Seedy"

GringoZona

Well Known Member
I can understand why El Sombrero is up for sale. The owner already sold his strip club, right? And did he also own a hotel-like thing where the dancers from Hermosillo, etc. would stay?

InkaRoads

cronopiador
a couple of weeks ago, I was riding my quad, stopped at the corner of calle 13 and Avenida Plutarco E Calles, the intersection where Keno's Market is, I guy riding his bike approached me and asked me if I wanted, not one, but 4 girls!! I looked at him and simple say no,thanks, and kept going there was some traffic so I was kind of slow, a couple of blocks down the same guy caught up to me and asked me again!! by the time I got to the traffic light this guys was at my heels insisting that I will not regretted that they were the best in town!!! I bet they were the best carrying all sorts of deceases too!!

I vote for getting rid of pimps in bicycles!!! wahapen to the cadillacs??

GringoZona

Well Known Member
FOUR!?!? damn! he must have been inspired by those "stay the fourth night for free" Seaside promos. just out of **curiosity**, what's the going rate for a five-way these days?

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
Back in about 1972...drove down to Brownsville, TX. from Texas A&M, and crossed over into Matamoros. While stopped at a red light, a kid, probably 11 or 12, on a small bike, rolled up on the driver's side, banged on my window and when I opened it, he asks....."hey meeester....you wanna buy my seeester??" Fortunately, the light turned green.....