Corvina catching

don

I'ts been windy so far, my son missed landing a few corvina yesterday; Daughter walks down to video the action and catches this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK7RjRfMT_4

Landed one small gulf grouper this early this afternoon, lost several others. We've been fishing out of the inflatable. Hopefully tomorrow we be able to get out.

hey do you have any pics of the inflatable? me and my pops want to get one to inshore fish a mile or two off of las conchas area....

don

No wind at all, the noise was from a squadron of pelicans flying over; they're like geese, when they set there wings for a dive its extremely noisy. Need earplugs.

We were throwing Kastmasters off the Encanto Beach.

I've several inflatables (10 and 14 footer), depending on the amount of folks/water conditions/travel distance (horsepower/speed needs). I'll post some pics, Kenny might have some the the 14 footer.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ That ~~~ whatever it is ~~~ ah boat ~~~ looks like ~~~ well never mind !!!

:rofl: ~~~ :lol: ~~~ :rofl:~~~ :lol: ~~~

Kenny

~~~ That ~~~ whatever it is ~~~ ah boat ~~~ looks like ~~~ well never mind !!!

:rofl: ~~~ :lol: ~~~ :rofl:~~~ :lol: ~~~
Well "never mind" is a good idea HAPPY, since Don has 1 other inflatable, and two other boats that are bigger than the runner.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ I have seen Dons bigger boat ~~~ the one with the dual mtrs, ~~~ it's a nice boat, very nice

& I told him so, ~~~

~~~ but that rubber one, with all of the plumbing in it ~~~ looks like a ace hardware store,

:happy:

Kenny

but that rubber one, with all of the plumbing in it ~~~ looks like a ace hardware store,
Maybe, but if you look close those are rod holders, and with the hard bottom, it's a very stable and safe boat.

don

Hardware Store??? Best one I've heard yet! Hah!
Yup, Kenny and I've been in some real ugly water in that boat; there's a reason why the Australian Life Guard uses inflatables for rescue when its ugly.
Rocket launchers in an inflatable... Don't ya' know, flames and hypalon don't mix well. Geezzzz, some folks just don't think.

Actually the boat is a lot of fun, especially since we can launch from just about anywhere, anytime. We'll usually stay within 10 miles of shore.

Last edited:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ Holly Christ, ~~~ will you just have a look at that ~~~ er trailer, ~~~ isn't that a jewel, :lol: ~~~

~~~ complete with 4 different size wheels & tires, ~~~ with every color in the rainbow ~~~ :rofl:~~~

~~~ that thing, ~~~ er trailer ~~~ must have washed up on the beach, ~~~

~~~ now thats what you would call being in the rite place @ the rite time, ~~~

~~~ & ol Don was rite there, ~~~

~~~ & you know what is really funny is that ~~~

~~~ ol Don is quite ~~~ proud of that there ~~~ "fishing machine" ~~~ :rofl::lol: ~~~

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I dont know if Happy is kidding or just being a dick, but coming from someone who doesnt have anything to fish out of I would take that in a heartbeat.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ Hey, Hey, ~~~ Mexico Joe, ~~~ Don & I are good friends, ~~~ have been for awhile, ~~~

~~~ so that should answer your inquiring mind ~~~ if I am kidding ~~~ "OR BEING A DICK" ~~~

~~~ oooooooooooooooooo DICK, ~~~ what language ~~~

~~~ :happy:

~~~ AKA ~~~ "THE GREAT WEETA" ~~~

Kenny

~~~ Hey, Hey, ~~~ Mexico Joe, ~~~ Don & I are good friends, ~~~ have been for awhile, ~~~

~~~ so that should answer your inquiring mind ~~~ if I am kidding ~~~ "OR BEING A DICK" ~~~

~~~ oooooooooooooooooo DICK, ~~~ what language ~~~

~~~ :happy:

~~~ AKA ~~~ "THE GREAT WEETA" ~~~
There ya go HAPPY, now that wasn't so hard was it?... Watch out for the Joe though:-D.... He blasted this one guy, and without pulling any punches.:ham:

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Sorry guys, lol Im still getting to know everyone and feel everyone out. Just saying, some people arent as fortunate. Looks like fun Kenny, hows the fishing been? Ill be down the weeknd of June 11 with the Blair Family, hopefully we will be doing some fishing. Let me know if you are going to be there that weekend.

nice boat kenny, do you use an outboard motor on that beast or just hooking up a trolling motor? i like that you can launch that boat virtually anywhere....ill be down the weekend of the june 11th and going to try and hook up with Ric Hammer like we did last year and get into some more big fish : ) hope hes available

HAPPY

User is currently banned
:happy:

For you guys that don't have a boat that may be looking for one ~~~

~~~ I have a ~~~ REAL FISH CATCHING 19' CC ~~~ for sale,

~~~ if you are ( for real ) interested, ~~~

~~~ I will spec. it for you here ~~~