Critical water shortage in Penasco

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Yuuuuuuugggge :rolleyes: at all of you! Seems like a good ol' fashioned pissin' contest; the only thing missing is Happy.

I've been at Whale Hill and REALLY needed a shower after a day of fishing and... discovered that if I do it right, I can shower using 2.5 bottled waters. We used an AC condensate line to fill a bucket and flush the toilet. It ain't pretty, but you find ways to get by, hoping there will be water manana.

Haven't seen a good bitch slappin' behind Gau-Gau in ages!! :p

Roberto

Come on Roberto. There are a lot of us who have tanks, and also conserve. We don't need to get nasty saying "I'll tell everyone in town and you'll be sorry!" Because someone has a tank?? Anyone who lives down in Penasco in a severe desert better have a water storage system and conserve like crazy.[/QUOTE??]

And a cry Is heard totally out of left field. There are probably internet courses on developing a sense of humor''
Now I am wondering what to make as a gift for the cartel member who has everything? I will run it by Naomi she may have an idea.
Hey Roberto, it looks like we might have to dust off the brick purse and your high heels for another session at Gaua Gaua's

Missy, you'll need to bring along some of your world renown acid for the final shot. :);):mad:
I'm up for that 2

Derek

I always found it interesting the Mexican tradition of watering down the entire yard of dirt for hours to keep the dust down. My friends mom would do this every day and sweep it like it was concrete. I always wondered if I should mention gravel as a solution or....

playaperro

El Pirata
I always found it interesting the Mexican tradition of watering down the entire yard of dirt for hours to keep the dust down. My friends mom would do this every day and sweep it like it was concrete. I always wondered if I should mention gravel as a solution or....
I also started growing dirt too, mexie landscaping.

This made me laugh- my wife is from Navojoa in the south of Sonora and it is part of her Mom's daily morning ritual to "water the dirt". They don't call it "Polvo-joa" for nothing LOL.

Thanks Beachdog...

Yes I check it out every few days or so. There's quite a photo album of Cap'n Ricks catches and operation down at Santo Tomas on it.

JJ

Derek

Ask anyone around town and then apologize for being a dick on this forum. It would be nice to hear from the rational and crazy and not the...bait or fish

JoseAz

Las Conchas is doing ok, filling their main storage tanks as water is available and then rotating service to about 1/3 of the residence on a rotating basis to fill individual cisterns. Seems to be working

Anyone having any luck with Nightcrawlers or Bloodworms?

Heard the Talapia are on a killer run right now hitting on canned corn and green peas.

Someone said Pillsbury dough balls are just the thing for lunker Carp now.

JJ

AZRob

Anyone having any luck with Nightcrawlers or Bloodworms?

Heard the Talapia are on a killer run right now hitting on canned corn and green peas.

Someone said Pillsbury dough balls are just the thing for lunker Carp now.

JJ
For carp I use bread smashed on a hook with slip sinker. But haven't been out, to hot.

It seems to me there is going to be a major problem with all of the water mains a n distribution lines in the city.
Almost daily you can drive around and see workers fixing bad lines or water just flowin into the streets.
With all of the new road work I have seen I haver never seen any watetline replacement at the same time.

Seems as in the USA we have zoning , and that is questionable, and no planing dept.

More bait.........

Two weeks ago Sinaloa in Mirador was awash at the foot of the hill heading to la playa. We thought "Oh sheet, hope we got agua"! That was until I saw the flotsam line of TP and little bits of Snickers.

And AZ, when I go carpin I usually use my M1 Garand that way I don't have to scale em.

JJ