Depth finder for cruise lines?

badfish

When we were in PP for the January Jam I noticed a platform in the water out in front of Wrecked at the Reef. I asked a vendor what it was. He told me it was a depth finder for the cruise ships that would be coming in port in the next few years. I know they have been talking about cruise lines coming to PP. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360068835.588120.jpgAny truth to this?

Jim

It is a core sampling machine. Yes, it is there in preparation for the home port.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
When we were in PP for the January Jam I noticed a platform in the water out in front of Wrecked at the Reef. I asked a vendor what it was. He told me it was a depth finder for the cruise ships that would be coming in port in the next few years. I know they have been talking about cruise lines coming to PP. View attachment 5754Any truth to this?

You're a member of this forum and you're asking this question because?????????????????????????? You apparently don't READ the forum much... SMH... NEXT!

badfish

Joe, I have read about it. I haven't seen any thing about the play form on this forum. I have more to do than read every thing on this forum. NEXT!