Desert Oasis Resort

don

Arriving at RP at 9:30 I decided to try out the Desert Oasis. DM Cauly has recommended this place on past posts.

Wow, this place is posh! And cheap! 60 bucks a night. Friendly, they said park the boat under the huge well lit canopy in front of the lobby. They also had security circling this resort. I'll post a few photos.

To give you an idea of how nice this place is, my Brothers wife commented: "Wow, how come you don't even get a place this nice for us?". So, it'd be a great place for future trips and if the wives don't want to fish, they can relax at the resort! Hmmm, maybe more trips to RP! :D

Is there still an RV park area at Desert Oasis? If so, does that weight limit apply to RVers too? Does it also apply to the condos/studios there or just the hotel part?

don

The RV part is still there. I've sent them an email about size limit on dogs and post when they respond. From what I saw, it would be easy to bring in a dog thru a side entrance to the hotel yard. Just gotta' keep the critter quiet. ;)

johnh

We store our boat and truck there for $25 per month for the last two years. No one has ever messed with it. and they have a cantina... ;)