Details are finalized for Concert Mark Mulligan and Sam Rainwater

AZ ROB

Guys I was hoping to have a flyer to post but somthing came up and I didn't want to wait any longer to get the info out. Thanks to Joe and Bill who are helping to put this all together.

This will be a charity concert to raise money for Jimena, Esperanza/Adopt a Classroom, and Castaway Kids. Jimena is the little girl who needs an operation so that she will be able to hear.
Tickets will be for sale for $20.00 per person (100% goes to charity and can be written off). We have had a donation for all the bottles of water, ice, burgers, hotdogs wrapped in bacon as well as a large b-b-q to grill them on, R.C. Bicycles (from Tucson) has donated a bike to raffle off, we will have tons of other prizes one of which will be a 4 night stay at the Beautiful Sonoran Spa resort, Tons of other raffle prizes Heard rumors of 2 other condos possibly coming up for raffle as well as a fishing trip and some bottles of Tequilla.
All we ask is that you bring a Chair to sit on, What ever you want to drink besides water and ice and a side dish if you want to share.

THE ENTERTAINMENT WILL BE AWESOME AS ALWAYS....

Mark Mulligan and the always awesome Sam Rainwater
http://www.youtube.com/user/mexicomarkmulligan#p/u/5/C2qwsVRt94w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwYSdICSh_Y&feature=related
This will be an adults only party due to the alcohol

so come spend a beautiful Sept. night with all your friends under the stars. Email for address [email protected]

This party will be about as far west as we can get...

Any other items to raffle or donate as door prizes will be accepted

BTW Mark will be selling the raffle tickets at all the concerts leading up to the concert last year we raised $1850 just for a stay at the condo. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

az-dan

Rob I offered to get the printing done as soon as Braden completes the layout, just let me know when it will be done. What else are you looking for or need?

AZ ROB

Just an update Seaside Reservations has donated a 3 night stay in a 2 bedroom condo at the Sonoran Sky Resort....

AZ ROB

Thanks Mark this should really help to get the word out. Hope to get with you next weekend when we are back from our trip into the jungle..

Guys I was hoping to have a flyer to post but somthing came up and I didn't want to wait any longer to get the info out. Thanks to Joe and Bill who are helping to put this all together.

This will be a charity concert to raise money for Jimena, Esperanza/Adopt a Classroom, and Castaway Kids. Jimena is the little girl who needs an operation so that she will be able to hear.
Tickets will be for sale for $20.00 per person (100% goes to charity and can be written off). We have had a donation for all the bottles of water, ice, burgers, hotdogs wrapped in bacon as well as a large b-b-q to grill them on, R.C. Bicycles (from Tucson) has donated a bike to raffle off, we will have tons of other prizes one of which will be a 4 night stay at the Beautiful Sonoran Spa resort, Tons of other raffle prizes Heard rumors of 2 other condos possibly coming up for raffle as well as a fishing trip and some bottles of Tequilla.
All we ask is that you bring a Chair to sit on, What ever you want to drink besides water and ice and a side dish if you want to share.

THE ENTERTAINMENT WILL BE AWESOME AS ALWAYS....

Mark Mulligan and the always awesome Sam Rainwater
http://www.youtube.com/user/mexicomarkmulligan#p/u/5/C2qwsVRt94w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwYSdICSh_Y&feature=related
This will be an adults only party due to the alcohol

so come spend a beautiful Sept. night with all your friends under the stars. Email for address [email protected]

This party will be about as far west as we can get...

Any other items to raffle or donate as door prizes will be accepted

BTW Mark will be selling the raffle tickets at all the concerts leading up to the concert last year we raised $1850 just for a stay at the condo. :thumbsup:
OK Rob....so how does one get some raffle tickets for those great prizes?????

Thanks Mark this should really help to get the word out. Hope to get with you next weekend when we are back from our trip into the jungle..
Hey Jungle Rob, if it's possible to send me the info about the raffles (when, where, how to buy tickets, prizes) I can put it on the website... if not we can talk it over when you get back and out of the Jungle...

AZ ROB

Just a heads up Tracy Boreds has donated a couple of Skimboards with a Penasco there to raffle off as well (these are the ones you see at the BooBar, Sharkbite, Wrecked at the Reef). The Raffle tickets will be down in Penasco this weekend I am going to give them to Mark so he may start to pre-sale them. You can also e-mail Michelle and she can send them to you in the mail if you are unable to pick them up in Phoenix or Rocky Point [email protected]

More Raffle Prizes

Great News, I received a call from our friend Jim Ringquist Director of Sales and Marketing for the Sonoran Resorts (Thanks Jim)... Jim and the Sonoran Resorts are donating 2 seperate condo prizes (winners choice) of a One, Two or Three Bedroom Condo for a 2 night stay compliments of the Sonoran Resorts.

As it stands, we will be Raffling a total of FOUR different condo stay prize packages... a bicycle from R.C. Bicycles (Tucson)... a couple of "Tracy Boreds Skimboards" (these are the ones you see at the BooBar, Sharkbite & Wrecked at the Reef) plus many other great prizes...

The CheeseBurgers for Charity Concert website will be updated soon with the latest list of prizes... The Costs of Raffle Tickets are $5.00 each or 3 tickets for $10.00...

For more information as to how and where you can purchase raffle tickets, PLEASE contact me (Mark) in Rocky Point at [email protected] or AZ ROB & Michelle at [email protected] and the tickets can be sent to you via the USPS snail-mail if you are unable to pick them up in Phoenix or Rocky Point...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Do you guys think a stay in my trailer would be appreciated? I would donate it for a weekend or 2....The only problem is I would have to come down and open it up and close it up....Unless my neighbor would be willing.....

AZ ROB

Just an update Descuentos Locos .com has donated a condo for a 1 WEEK stay at the Pinacante. This brings our total if I can remember correctly to 5 condo stays (ranging from 2 nights to 1 week) 1 bicycle from RC Bicycles in Tucson, food certificates from BooBar and Capones, Skim Boards from Tracy Boreds, A subscritpion to Rocky Point Times Just added this morning, Remember you need not be present to win and you can buy tickets down in Rocky Point from Mark aka Seadweller and in Phoenix from Michelle [email protected]. So if you can't make it to the party you can a tleast have a chance to win some cool prizes.

There goes another 30 Raffle Tickets... our close friend trade a.k.a. Harold joined us for dinner tonight and Barb hit him up... Gracias mi hermano...