Diaper Alert!

Kramer

i LEFT A CASE OF DIAPERS SIZE 4 IN THE LIBRARY AT LAS CONCHAS SEVERAL WEEKS AGO AND LAST WEEK LEFT A CASE OF JUNIOR DIAPERS THERE ALSO.

Obviously anything anyone gives and anywhere you choose to take it is a good thing, Wahoo. This request is specific to DIF's new Casa Hogar children's home. There are currently 20 children under age 11, 6 of them in diapers. There no newborns in this group and I see nothing wrong with specifying what size is needed. If you don't want to participate, that's fine.

,,, and I do know what care givers do for these children. Will personlly deliver as many boxes as I can to La Casa de Hogar in a couple of weeks, next time I am in town.
Thank you. The new Director is Minerva de Renteria. The beauty of volunteering and charity is that there's no such thing as 'versus'. Some folks are moved to help children, others the elderly and yet others contribute to sports programs or those with special needs. Those of us who can help are needed everywhere, so it's best if we spread out and try to accomplish as much as possible. Do you know where the shelter is? I've not been there yet, as it's newly opened. Plan to visit within the next week. If directions or more information is needed, please let me know.

Bob Oso

Rosie, Are they needing these diaper brought in from out of town, or are there diapers availible in PP, just not the money to purchase them? I wouldn't mind stopping by where ever to pre-purchase some for the cause, I just don't have the room to bring them with me.

Yes please ! Directions.

You can buy diapers at the Sams's Club and Bodega as well as lots of other locations in town.
Aw, crap. I meant to get those directions and forgot. I sent my kid over there yesterday with 4 boxes, and when I asked him how to get there, he said the equivalent of, "it's way the hell out there!" I'll try to find out and post. Thanks, Roberto!

Roberto

Aw, crap. I meant to get those directions and forgot. I sent my kid over there yesterday with 4 boxes, and when I asked him how to get there, he said the equivalent of, "it's way the hell out there!" I'll try to find out and post. Thanks, Roberto!
OH, way the hell out there, I know where that is !!!