Did anyone see the Arizona Republic today?

HAPPY

User is currently banned
I can't believe you of all people are so hot to get someone banned. What's those saying's, birds of a feather, and misery loves company..LOL:stir:
~~~ "hot to get someone banned" ~~~ my friend you be rite, ~~~ I'm HOT, I'm always ~~~ HOT ~~~ specially when I be sleeping, ~~~

~~~ but not to get someone banned, ~~~ I don't believe in the ~~~ "B - BOMB" ~~~ I just be agreeing with my friend, that be all ~~~

~~~ & you be ~~~ LUCKY ~~~ you be my friend, ~~~ or I be going off on you ~~~ ACHI, ACHI, ACHI, !!!

Kenny

Not being a "pack member" but a lone Wolf, you are more than welcome to give me a go whenever you're feeling lucky,
stupid, or both good buddy.

Last edited:
OK....everybody....CHILL.....most of us know the motives behind what SOME people post on here.....we don't need to get into a pissin' contest over that.....:party::coldone:

And to the poster asking about it being safe....come on down...I come down with my teenage daughter (oops....correction she is no longer a teenager!!!).....I wouldn't if I felt threatened at all!!!!:deadhorse:

The people of Penasco are not stupid....they have been going thru a rough time with the lack of tourists the last 2 years....and they're not going to go out of their way to make things worse!!! Regardless of what some idiot who didn't know better put out as an ad!!!!

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Not being a "pack member" but a lone Wolf, you are more than welcome to give me a go whenever you're feeling lucky,
stupid, or both good buddy.
~~~ "Not being a pack member" ~~~ :rofl:~~~ HEY, PEE PEE ~~~

~~~ you just caca"d in your cama , ~~~ you been begging me to take you fishing on the "Runner"

~~~ Well ~~~ PEE PEE you can stop begging now, cause ONLY pack members go with me,

~~~ so now you can do your ~~~ "fishing" ~~~ down at ~~~ :gay: beach,

~~~ and you can have all the ~~~ THONG :gayfight:"S you want with your ~~~ "PALS" ~~~

Kenny

Joe, you of all people should know that Dan and I are friends, and have been for years... As far as the Happy go's, who else besides myself has spent two day's with him, and lived to tell about it?

EDIT!... How many times, and years now, have I told you I'm the Lone Wolf, and not a pack member HAPPY?... As far as fishing on the runner, it needs to get on the water first!

Last edited:
The ad was conceived and paid for by Sonora Turismo. It imho was not properly vetted in view of the stuff going on and the tender relations between Mex and AZ but it is what it is. It is totally innocent in its meaning but perception is reality, I fight the perception thing all day long and it gets me banned (lol Stu) but this is a classic example of a faux paux it just didn't come out as cute as it was intentioned! Next time maybe a bit better...............
This really reminds me of an incident in the late 1980s in Cabo (before Cabo was big and famous). Hubby and I were driving out of town toward our condo in Cabo Bello and we passed a flatbed truck packed full of young Mexican soldiers, all in uniform and armed to the teeth with assault rifles. They smiled and waved as we drove by. What was funny (hilarious, really) about that was the big sign draped across the side of the truck. It essentially said something like "The Mexican Army is here to protect you" and was meant to reassure gringo tourists who thought Pancho Villa was still on the loose out there.

Why was that funny? IT WAS WRITTEN IN SPANISH!

Sometimes good intentions do go awry. :rofl:

Last edited:

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
La Huerita,

Thanks for quoting me and then not talking bad about me and what I do. I swear there is a lot of anger on this forum and I am not sure why that is. But then why should I know as I am just a mealy mouthed tourist clapping cotton candy server with nothing but bad intentions?

La Huerita,

Thanks for quoting me and then not talking bad about me and what I do. I swear there is a lot of anger on this forum and I am not sure why that is. But then why should I know as I am just a mealy mouthed tourist clapping cotton candy server with nothing but bad intentions?
Oh puleeeeeaZe.....let me get the cheese for your.....