Directv Help

joester

2 salty dawgs
thanks.
been setting up our rv with a new tv, getting ready to mount a swing arm to make it more flexible. been experimenting with the dish set up as we camp in various places, a little struggle, but the signal finder helps.

You could talk to Joe at JJ's, if you are down. I am sure he could suggest someone who is good. (he is usually there 11:30ish till 2PM most days.
They are closed Tues/Wed till October unless that has changed.

Bob Oso

Thanks for the info Brokenwave, I'll check with Joe.

Disney, appreciate it. He's okay going to Cholla, and "Memo" that's his name and call him when I get there, or before I go?

Memo is short for Guillermo. We asked him about Cholla and he said no problem. I live here in RP full-time so if you need me to call in Spanish and set something up for you I would be happy to help.

Bob Oso

That is so nice of you Disney, thanks. We got a hold of Margret yesterday and she's looking into as well, if we go with Memo I'll be sure and give plenty of notice. If nothing else I'd like to introduce myself to you, and get to know some more of the my Cholla neighbors.

I have no problem helping anyone in the Plya De Oro area when we are down. We try to come down every other weekend starting about 9-27-12
PDO space 50

marybna

I rent my condo so I am going to try Direct again. Last time my receiver and remote disappeared rather quickly. This time I will chain the receiver to the stand and the property manager will check the remote in and out. Is there anyone else here that has Direct or Dish at a rental? What are you doing to keep it from walking away?

tmotsinger

Eating Newbie Gringo Taco
Security deposit that's returnable when the cleaning service verifies that everything is OK. You can pre-authorize it on their card through PayPal, and they never actually get charged. My experience is that even just faking this practice with a line in the rental agreement or a note on the fridge keeps everything in its place.