Doctors in Tijuana are falling like flies and its not from exhaustion

RP Life

Well Known Member
Doctors in Tijuana are falling like flies and its not from exhaustion. I wonder if the same thing is happening here in Penasco and they are not reporting in fear of causing panic in such a small town. Has anyone noticed the constant sirens from ambulances when the town is on lock down. It's worse than spring break and Semana Santa with all the sirens now. Are they covid-19 patients and are being transported to a larger facility to be treated and our numbers here remain at zero???

www.mexiconewsdaily.com/news/coronavirus/doctors-are-falling-like-flies-in-Tijuana/

Roberto

Well Known Member
Yea Joan, completely correct. Well the story is going around that suspected cases have been shipped to Hermosillo and if positive hospitalized there. Word is that Hermosillo hospital is full and will no longer accept transfers.

Roberto

Well Known Member
A lot of this situation is a giant puzzle to me. Why were there a group of unprotected bomberos sitting around close to each other without masks or any protection at the big roadblock in front of the main bomberos yesterday. ?? Why was the owner MD of one of the clinics sitting in his waiting room next to some others, he without mask or gloves? After the recent debacale of infected workers in their parking lot why does Ley permit untested and unprotected people to work in their parking lot. They do a good job at the door with hand sanitizer and checking masks .

I do not offer this to conspiracy theorists, I offer it to stupidity and lack of organized informed concern. A little clip of unexplainable human behavior.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
A lot of this situation is a giant puzzle to me. Why were there a group of unprotected bomberos sitting around close to each other without masks or any protection at the big roadblock in front of the main bomberos yesterday. ?? Why was the owner MD of one of the clinics sitting in his waiting room next to some others, he without mask or gloves? After the recent debacale of infected workers in their parking lot why does Ley permit untested and unprotected people to work in their parking lot. They do a good job at the door with hand sanitizer and checking masks .

I do not offer this to conspiracy theorists, I offer it to stupidity and lack of organized informed concern. A little clip of unexplainable human behavior.
How about mind your own business? Stay home if the Chinese virus frightens you so much.

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
It's common sense if you're in fear of the virus stay home . Common flue kills between 30,000 and 60,000 and we all have lived with those numbers for years .

Roberto

Well Known Member
If you took the time and knew a little biology and would read you might understand what is happening. Otherwise, yes you are subject to fake news of the virologist in the top office. How does it feel to believe your life is dictated and controlled by fake news since ALL news you do not like to hear is fake, right? There are lots of good juried science journals available to the public.

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
Is it nice to be talked down to by those who claim to be this or that , for myself and my family i have relied on my gut feeling and common sense for my 70 years on this planet. For some they choose to live in fear and follow the sheep .

Kenny

Well Known Member
Is it nice to be talked down to by those who claim to be this or that , for myself and my family i have relied on my gut feeling and common sense for my 70 years on this planet. For some they choose to live in fear and follow the sheep .
Well, let me be the first one this forum to congratulate on your superb job of never growing up. We thought you were a teenager who had dropped out of high school.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Oh steve. I am so sorry. You thought I was talking to YOU. No, not to you. Obviously your mind is closed so why knock on an empty head?