Does a Kodi box work in Mexico? Who is using what gadgets to get tv in PP?

CheddarBob

Well Known Member
Just curious to know if a Kodi box works in PP. Can anyone recommend a tech savvy person in PP to help out. Not looking for anything with a monthly expense. But a small expense wouldn’t be the end of the world. Located in Las Conchas using Telmex. Netflix works fine with no buffering.

CheddarBob

Well Known Member
We haven’t upgraded. Figured Netflix was working ok why bother. I was able to watch sports on iPad while wife watches Netflix.

ernesto

Well Known Member
Depends on the wires in the street apparently. Mine was horrible and they refused to repair the street, Telcel has a shitty signal and works about 80 percent of the time. Super slow on busy weekends. Can't stream. looking for a couple testimonials on the new fiber optic? Anyone?

Roberto

Well Known Member
Well hold on to your shorts on keeping the older version of Infinitun coming on the wire. I was told yesterday at the Tel Mex office that the copper wires would be abandoned eventually. Makes sense to not maintain a poorly performing old tech system. I was told we would be up and running on fiberoptic in 3 days. That means tomorrow !! I am not clear on what happens inside the house after the cable gets there from the pole.